BEN fukkIN SIMMONS

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
He averaged 17 9 and 8 for the season. He does do this every game (well at least more games than not).
I know you didn't quote me about regular season stats when we talking the postseason

Dude disappeared for most of that Boston series and might as well not been there couple days ago. You can give him that Miami series but seeing as how them nikkas was running 40 year old Wade out there as their 1st/2nd best player, and was letting Ersan, Marco, Roco and Saric all get 10, I'd hope you wouldn't

The jury is still out on him as far as postseason goes.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
A bad game from Simmons is a great night for a role player
Not only have you said this statement, or some version of it, in every thread that shyts on simmons, you also dont understand that you are simmons biggest fan on this site, and I do not want to discuss anything with someone who holds that title

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
So you're criticizing him for not being perfect in every aspect of the game. You just named the only 2 weaknesses he has in his game as a 2nd year player.

If he hit shots consistently outside the paint and shot 75-80% from the FT line he'd literally be on pace to be one of the GOATs, if the the GOAT, and the best player in the league already. He'd easily be averaging around 30 a night very efficiently and 8-9 rpg and apg.

He's a point guard and he can't/refuses to shoot outside of the paint because he's afraid of missing because he's a lazy bytch who doesn't care about getting better.

You can defend him all you want but it doesn't change the fact that he's lacking the arguably the most essential skill in today's NBA.

Just wait until he faces a team in the playoffs with a good coach who will actually sag off him and force him to shoot out of his comfort zone.

You better be here to defend him when he's launching bricks and sending your team home early cause the sad part is you'll probably care more than he will and he'll come back next season and be the same "I can't remember which hand to shoot with" nikka he's content with being.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
You can give him that Miami series but seeing as how them nikkas was running 40 year old Wade out there as their 1st/2nd best player, and was letting Ersan, Marco, Roco and Saric all get 10, I'd hope you wouldn't
That Heat team was the 7th best defense in the NBA that excelled at game planning for specific players give him his props :hhh:
nikka went into his first ever playoff series and put up 18/10.6/9/2.4

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
If Russ has that game people asking what went wrong :mjlol:
Russ not efficient, hunting for his stats, and not playing defense on that level. Also Russ is a former MVP, Simmons is a first time all-star :dahell:
Simmons is getting his numbers while still letting the bigs get their boards, not hunting for assists but finding them in the flow of the offense, and getting 1.5 points per shot on 4:1 A:TO.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He's a point guard and he can't/refuses to shoot outside of the paint because he's afraid of missing because he's a lazy bytch who doesn't care about getting better.

You can defend him all you want but it doesn't change the fact that he's lacking the arguably the most essential skill in today's NBA.

Just wait until he faces a team in the playoffs with a good coach who will actually sag off him and force him to shoot out of his comfort zone.

You better be here to defend him when he's launching bricks and sending your team home early cause the sad part is you'll probably care more than he will and he'll come back next season and be the same "I can't remember which hand to shoot with" nikka he's content with being.
Yet the nikka whos about to win LEAGUE MVP and has lead his team to basketballs #1 record is a horrendous jumpshooter:mjlol:

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I said he would end up with a triple double in the thread the other night

His game still needs major work though
His game(shooting only really) needs a lot of work, but that's what so special about Simmons as a talent. He can do so much without a shot as long as he stays aggressive that imagine how much better he will become with just minor improvements to his shooting

He can remain effective without a shot but he needs to play with this kind of aggression and intensity more often. Attacking in transition rather than being passive, looking to drive and then maybe pass instead of pass-first

To some extent, extreme sagging just lets him waltz towards the paint and pick up a head of steam on the way