Ben Carson Defends Trump's 'Infested' Attacks On Baltimore, Where He Once Lived

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Ben Carson is a glowing example of how an individual can be exceptionally gifted in one aspect, but a complete moron in another aspect.

I'll give him his credit in how he came up hard and pulled himself out of dire circumstances; however, the way he allows Trump and others who think in a similar manner to use him as a caricature is disturbing, especially for a man that has accomplished the things he has in life.

The man should be somewhere at a university teaching neurosurgery, writing books, and living the good life, but he's instead tainted his name and reduced himself to this.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You think he would shyt on one of those opioids towns in West Virginia that’s ran by a White republicans where they snorting insect spray to get high.
That would never fukking happen cause his base and supporters live there and I've been to a bunch of run down towns like that in West Virginia...especially around Morgantown where WVU is. Would rather be in Baltimore cause at least its a city...those places are backwards and filled to the brim with racist hicks.:hhh:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Is it? I've never been, I just know "The Wire"...

Trump basically shyt on Baltimore... Sooooo as someone who hasnt been there, id like to know if he is wrong or right?

It's pretty trash save for a couple areas like the harbor and fells point.
I go to DC often and straight drive pass that shyt never even considering visiting.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Everytime I've been to Baltimore it was to visit friends who worked at John Hopkins...so I might be biased as I've only ventured to the "nice" areas of the city like inner harbor, fells point, Towson Mall, etc.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Now we're gonna pretend Baltimore is a great city and not a shining example of extreme corruption and government mismanagement?

Eventually nikkas going to have to answer the question of "why do most of the deep blue cities, in deep blue states have terrible standards of living for black people if democrats 'care' about black people so much?"

A lot of you nikkas are emotional and reactionary like women.

Trump attacks democrats/blacks that have exploited the blacks they were supposed to serve for decades, and you guys rush to their defense because they're black or you just don't like Trump.

Y'all deserved to be pimped.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I wish he would catch some "Gifted Hands"

smh...I threw my copy of that book right in the garbage. Idiot had me thinking he was a great man. He escaped poverty and all the trappings to become
one of (if not, THE) most racist Presidents in history's ball-licker?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Pre-emptive strike

1) I've said multiple times I lived in Bmore for 2 years and said it was cool place and enjoyed what it offered me. I've also said there is a lot of more potential in Baltimore in general and for black people.

2) I don't give a shiit that the video is from a clear Trump fan. It's showing the facts, Elijah Cummings used "infestation" and "Baltimore" in the same speech in 1999.

Now that we got the anticipated counter rants out the way...enjoy the video...and incoming fukkery.

#Tulsi2020

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here’s the thing.

You will never see a white journalist, politician, or regular person go on national television, and put poor white people down and call out the politicians in those districts, Democrat or Republican.

The closest thing was the guy from Appalachia who wrote Hillbilly Eulogy, and Kevin Williamson calling out the rural white Trump voters, and actually called them a white minstrel show.

( :picard: )

Kevin Williamson basically said nothing ever happened to those poor whites, they’re just like that. There were no laws preventing them from getting an education, getting new skills, and nobody is forcing them to do the drugs. He also said (my favorite part) that those are the same things poor blacks from the ghetto get bashed for. And he said Trump is coddling them the way Democrat’s coddle poor black people.

Okay but what does that have to do with every major city with a majority black population being RAN LIKE shyt

fukk those poor crackers, why you giving these democrats a pass for neglecting their jobs for decades, where is all this money that's suppose to go to basic city needs going to, keep that same energy with these people who been in charge for years and haven't done shyt in those black cities

Daps
Okay but what does that have to do with every major city with a majority black population being RAN LIKE shyt

fukk those poor crackers, why you giving these democrats a pass for neglecting their jobs for decades, where is all this money that's suppose to go to basic city needs going to, keep that same energy with these people who been in charge for years and haven't done shyt in those black cities

I'm pointing out that Trump does not care about black people living in bad comditions. He just points it out to please his base.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Hope the guy that’s over HUD and the rest of his administration are going to do something about Baltimore besides just talking. Lot of arguing and shyt but nothing being done. I’m sure people in the streets are trying to do something