Ben Carson Defends Trump's 'Infested' Attacks On Baltimore, Where He Once Lived

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Is it? I've never been, I just know "The Wire"...

Trump basically shyt on Baltimore... Sooooo as someone who hasnt been there, id like to know if he is wrong or right?
bernie shytted on baltimore too

parts of baltimore are shyt but people just hate trump

if he says the sky is blue, liberals call him racist

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. There isn't one place in this fukking country that's worse than a third world country you fukking cac.

you got refugees from syria telling their relatives not to come to St Louis, because is that bad

they still ain't got water in Flint, what are you talking about, you ain't from the hood, you kweli fake ass fakkit

it is what its

more deaths in chicago than in afghanistan per year and its a war zone, WAKE UP

Acting like shyt all good is cowardice, shyt never gonna change, this inner cities are the worst they have ever been and they all democrat controlled

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up with your moralizing :camby:

Carson deserves no less for what he's done. There is a special circle in hell for men like him, word to Dante.

And everyone else in this thread: we all are ignoring the drivel that "master teacher", that nonsense doesn't deserve a response :ufdup:

Ben Carson has done more in his life that you ever will lmao, nikka literally saved lives, and you didn't even listen to the video you just going off the click bait title

dumb ass feminine minded weak ass nikka, ain't no cacs worried about the likes of you, I'm the true threat, you a female in men's clothes ruled by emotion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it? I've never been, I just know "The Wire"...

Trump basically shyt on Baltimore... Sooooo as someone who hasnt been there, id like to know if he is wrong or right?

These nikkaz is the same as the maga trump supporters

a bunch of morons entertained by this man's antics, they want him to keep saying shyt like this it keeps them entertained

baltimore is a shyt hole, don't matter if a racist says it or not, its a fact, the democrats are just racist as the republicans, but these c00ns don't want to hold the people in control of those districts responsible

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I think dudes are missing the point it's not that what he said is a lie. I mean yes even the most militant here would admit that there is some truth to some parts of Baltimore being a shythole and so are other parts of other cities. But the issue here is that this nikka is capping for a white supremacist and the timing of his comments. If Carson said it before trump no one would bat an eye at his comments.

---

Superstar
Daps
How much of a c00n and a sellout do you need to be...to :cape: for a cac that shyts on your ppl.

I know this dude can't be married to a black woman. She gotta look at him like...:scust: when he walks in the door.

No dignity....or respect for himself.

Carson...these two buffoons....

sRNPkx.gif

and this fukboi...(he's not forgotten)...

636398597791466697-AP-GOP-2016-CONVENTION-47053081.JPG

all need to be hit....:camby:

Nearly forgot about that clown Sheriff, he's been quiet with his bullshyt.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’ve never been to Baltimore.... are all the people offended by this saying that Baltimore is a nice city? Fill me in. Is it nice there?
Watch The Corner on YouTube

Cummings district has black excellence as well as arguably the most downtrodden areas in America

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Nearly forgot about that clown Sheriff, he's been quiet with his bullshyt.

That c00n is laying low after he got caught up with the Russian spies

No cap, let's see if someone accuses me of being "brainwashed" for believing this as I'm sure there is no evidence to back up my claims

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think dudes are missing the point it's not that what he said is a lie. I mean yes even the most militant here would admit that there is some truth to some parts of Baltimore being a shythole and so are other parts of other cities. But the issue here is that this nikka is capping for a white supremacist and the timing of his comments. If Carson said it before trump no one would bat an eye at his comments.
:francis:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pathetic c00n. Trump really got the coming out in full force. shyt is sad as fukk. Hard for our brothers and sisters to make it when we have c00ns creating road blocks. What is the difference between him and a white supremacist? He's black. Makes him look worse.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is the time when you resign. But Carson is also a narcissist and loves the salary..

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
The best explanation for Ben Carson's behavior is that he performed neurosurgery on himself.

He clearly botched it, but I imagine it doesn't have a high success rate.:manny:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Stop it. There isn't one place in this fukking country that's worse than a third world country you fukking cac.

Alabama Has the Worst Poverty in the Developed World, U.N. Official Says
By Carlos Ballesteros On 12/10/17 at 10:21 AM EST

Updated | A United Nations official investigating poverty in the United States was shocked at the level of environmental degradation in some areas of rural Alabama, saying he had never seen anything like it in the developed world.

"I think it's very uncommon in the First World. This is not a sight that one normally sees. I'd have to say that I haven't seen this," Philip Alston, the U.N.'s Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, told Connor Sheets of AL.com earlier this week as they toured a community in Butler County where "raw sewage flows from homes through exposed PVC pipes and into open trenches and pits."

The tour through Alabama's rural communities is part of a two-week investigation by the U.N. on poverty and human rights abuses in the United States. So far, U.N. investigators have visited cities and towns in California and Alabama, and will soon travel to Puerto Rico, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia.

Of particular concern to Alston are specific poverty-related issues that have surfaced across the country in recent years, such as an outbreak of hookworm in Alabama in 2017—a disease typically found in nations with substandard sanitary conditions in South Asia and sub-Saharan Africa, as reported by The Guardian.

U.N. officials touring rural Alabama are shocked at the level of poverty and environmental degradation

:unimpressed: