I expect nothing less from c00ns.....
:unimpressed:

wat6rr.jpg

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Those down south cac areas are living in conditions similar to India, but Trump wont shyt on them will he
Those are black areas, but no, he won't shyt on them bc they're run by his party. Same way Dems won't discuss conditions in Baltimore. :francis:

We drove through there last yr, shyt looked terrible. I say this as someone who came up in Harlem in the 80's. :francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Those are black areas, but no, he won't shyt on them bc they're run by his party. Same way Dems won't discuss conditions in Baltimore. :francis:

We drove through there last yr, shyt looked terrible. I say this as someone who came up in Harlem in the 80's. :francis:

I was last in Baltimore 15 years ago for a day..I cant imagine how worse it is now. And a friend of mine got held up at gun point and robbed of 20 dollars couple years back :snoop:

Daps
Here’s the thing.

You will never see a white journalist, politician, or regular person go on national television, and put poor white people down and call out the politicians in those districts, Democrat or Republican.

The closest thing was the guy from Appalachia who wrote Hillbilly Eulogy, and Kevin Williamson calling out the rural white Trump voters, and actually called them a white minstrel show.

( :picard: )

Kevin Williamson basically said nothing ever happened to those poor whites, they’re just like that. There were no laws preventing them from getting an education, getting new skills, and nobody is forcing them to do the drugs. He also said (my favorite part) that those are the same things poor blacks from the ghetto get bashed for. And he said Trump is coddling them the way Democrat’s coddle poor black people.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve never been to Baltimore.... are all the people offended by this saying that Baltimore is a nice city? Fill me in. Is it nice there?

Jesus. You have no self pride as a black.

Might as well paint yourself white and be done with it.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
These nikkaz is the same as the maga trump supporters

a bunch of morons entertained by this man's antics, they want him to keep saying shyt like this it keeps them entertained

baltimore is a shyt hole, don't matter if a racist says it or not, its a fact, the democrats are just racist as the republicans, but these c00ns don't want to hold the people in control of those districts responsible
That’s a interesting take. I’d probably look to politicians to blame as well. The only good thing about Trump mentioning Baltimore is that it is making people “care” about it. Haven’t seen Baltimore mentioned on national tv since the uprising in 2016.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Jesus. You have no self pride as a black.

Might as well paint yourself white and be done with it.
What does me being black have to do with someone shytting on Baltimore, a place I’ve never been? Should I be crying about it? You’re emotional and it isn’t a good look.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's been a week of Baltimore bashing and there at least 3-4 c00n ass little boys and girls who haven't done their due diligence and watched The Wire or looked up the history of Maryland politics

Where are some of you from? Why did'nt they teach you people Civics and Government? Why do you come on here spouting dumb shyt that other dumb nikkas on the internet who create opinions based on air came up with??

And don't fukking quote me....get the fukk off the Coli and do some research

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Pathetic c00n. Trump really got the coming out in full force. shyt is sad as fukk. Hard for our brothers and sisters to make it when we have c00ns creating road blocks. What is the difference between him and a white supremacist? He's black. Makes him look worse.
At the end of the day only 5% of Black people in America are Trump supporters...

Don't believe the hype. The glaring majority of Black people in America do not fukk with Trump.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never been to Baltimore.... are all the people offended by this saying that Baltimore is a nice city? Fill me in. Is it nice there?

Certain parts are nice and certain parts are awful I mean it’s like most big cities. It can be really bad in certain areas. Most people here know that Baltimore is fukked up. But Cummings be here on the ground trying to help. Trump ain’t trying to help, didn’t offer no solutions. Basically said that everyone here is living in filth with rats and roaches. That’s not true.

You think he would shyt on one of those opioids towns in West Virginia that’s ran by a White republicans where they snorting insect spray to get high.