Ben Carson Defends Trump's 'Infested' Attacks On Baltimore, Where He Once Lived

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
How much of a c00n and a sellout do you need to be...to :cape: for a cac that shyts on your ppl.

I know this dude can't be married to a black woman. She gotta look at him like...:scust: when he walks in the door.

No dignity....or respect for himself.

Carson...these two buffoons....

sRNPkx.gif

and this fukboi...(he's not forgotten)...

636398597791466697-AP-GOP-2016-CONVENTION-47053081.JPG

all need to be hit....:camby:

I hope this buck dancing fakkot dies on duty.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the real c00ns are the black representatives of these districts that have remained democratic and are worst than some third world countries

Trump just throwing the shyt back in these c00ns faces because they acting like they ain't c00ns and been c00ning for the democrats, cacs love putting c00ns in they place when they try to act brand new I don't feel sorry for that guy trump said that too, because he right and its the c00ns fault he right because they allowed this shyt go on for decades yet people still dikk ride the democrat when all these politicians are full of shyt

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You need help fam never wish that on anyone especially someone that never did anything to u personally

Shut the fukk up with your moralizing :camby:

Carson deserves no less for what he's done. There is a special circle in hell for men like him, word to Dante.

And everyone else in this thread: we all are ignoring the drivel that "master teacher", that nonsense doesn't deserve a response :ufdup:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
the real c00ns are the black representatives of these districts that have remained democratic and are worst than some third world countries

Trump just throwing the shyt back in these c00ns faces because they acting like they ain't c00ns and been c00ning for the democrats, cacs love putting c00ns in they place when they try to act brand new I don't feel sorry for that guy trump said that too, because he right and its the c00ns fault he right because they allowed this shyt go on for decades yet people still dikk ride the democrat when all these politicians are full of shyt
Stop it. There isn't one place in this fukking country that's worse than a third world country you fukking cac.