Ben Affleck admits he wants to leave DCEU, Justice League dissapointed fans, is DECU done?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So is the Batman movie going to be a prequel or
what?

They’ll probably just do like Marvel did with Terence Howard/Don Cheadle and ride with the recasting.

It makes no sense in the grand scheme of things to make The Batman a prequel , when the DCEU is on shaky ground already. The studio needs a hit desperately if Wonder Woman is the only success of the current continuity that bodes ill for the entire universe.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They’ll probably just do like Marvel did with Terence Howard/Don Cheadle and ride with the recasting.

It makes no sense in the grand scheme of things to make The Batman a prequel , when the DCEU is on shaky ground already. The studio needs a hit desperately if Wonder Woman is the only success of the current continuity that bodes ill for the entire universe.
that was war machine that's an easier recast then batman, that's huge

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
OK Ben is toxic anyway, being a drunken philanderer who gropes teenagers on camera. Who do we want to be the next Batman? Let's pick someone who can rep Bruce Wayne in his prime and be in the universe for a minute.

I think they should go with Jon Snow aka Kit Harrington. Not that I love the guy but he's the right age and chics and dudes both love him.

Who cares.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
What was their reasoning for making Batman older in the 1st place? An old ass Batman doesn't fit in with the rest of the characters.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What was their reasoning for making Batman older in the 1st place? An old ass Batman doesn't fit in with the rest of the characters.
In the grand scheme of things I somewhat got it. Following the the new 52 reboots he had been operating in secret for years prior to Superman's debut and it scales in his Robins timelines a bit but Affleck was just too old and dikkriding TDKR so hard wasn't the best move.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Isn't Leo DiCaprio suppose to be the Joker soon too:ohhh:
IDK how Leo is gonna be as crazed a Joker as some may want to see, but if DC is willing to make him more flavored the way they made Lex (who basically became some Joker/Riddler hybrid) he could work. Definitely deserves a better counterpart than Faggleck tho