Ben Affleck admits he wants to leave DCEU, Justice League dissapointed fans, is DECU done?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
did people not like Bale's interpretation of Batman SPECIFICALLY BRUCE WAYNE???? Christian Bale was a better Bruce than Bruce could be

better than seeing Affleck look like an obsessed herb 24/7
People complained about his batman not necessarily his Bruce Wayne, but seeing Affleck made me appreciate him much more, and Affleck wasn't terrible but it's obvious the fact the movies are shyt made him not put forth the same effort.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
funny part is even affleck was surpsired as to why snyder picked him since he was so old lol; but yea u know ur uni is shyt when someone as acclaimed and talented as affleck wants to leave the shyt (yes i'm also taking into account his personal problems like alcohol and his marriage)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
should either do this batman movie with ben in current timeline or do it as a flashback with a younger actor explaining why batman is the way he is now. perhaps use the joker/robin plot point in bat vs supes. then when we come back into modern times it wont be that big of a difference