Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
funnyboystaring.jpg

Breh is not giving a single fukk. If nobody was around, he probably would have raped her.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
nothing worse than an ugly cave bytch in a world that praises cave bytches, gives them everything, puts them on a pedestal, magazine covers, beauty products tailored to them along with dat privilege. It must SUCK waking up and being an ugly/fat/short/sickly CAC bish because your counterparts and friends/classmates/co-workers who look better are living the life that they can only taste the vapors of. I'd drop kick my parents into another dimension if I had to traverse this world as an ugly being with a fukked up hairline and no prospects. Chuuuch

Daps
Come back to the states and get some of this street harassment. Have 3 marriage proposals a week in new York city

:shaq:

White woman just mad people she sees as inferior are not falling over themselves to be with a white woman.

Cacs are going to have a hard time adjusting to a world where people love themselves.
I spat out my icecream, that ether :lawd: you owe me a new keyboard damn.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
American women can’t compete in Japan with Japanese women. American women act manly and masculine. While the Japanese women act feminine and play into that submissive role which sends men into overdrive.

Watch this video and you’re mind will be BLOWNNNNN. It is Korean but the same applies here in Japan

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
She sounds bitter and jealous in that article trying to come off as nonchalant observations. She triiiiied it, but it is seeping through the words. Even her description of herself was arrogant. Guess she got knocked off that western white woman pedestal.

#firstworldwesternwhitewomanproblems

Between this and the guy I'm sleeping with called me fat one :mjlol: :rolleyes:

Glad I re-read that last line. Almost got :mjcry: for a second. :mjlol: