Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In the article it's a picture from a flickr account that has the one that I posted. :yeshrug:

eek nevertheless its the same thing most white women have that every man wants them. I see the plainest of the plain white women at work walking by my desk like I'm supposed to acknowledge them :scust:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
But in Asia, dating rules defy all logic or evolutionary law. In Asia, the nerd is king.

50% of The cert-powered-ample-disposable income Coli members, after reading this Running to Japan...
aewCbzF.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
If she wants attention she better off going to India...

She'll be stared at all fukking day....may even get raped.:manny:

Honestly in Japan that broad is better off fukking with the Navy dudes stationed nearby.

Okinawa is far from Tokyo

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
women always use that ish thinking men find that attracted.

Most men would rather date the 7/10 brehette with a little curves on her working at target , never even left the city, dropped out of gr 12 over the well travelled bilingual 4/10 college educated brehette
But what if she's a 7/10 well travelled bilingual college educated brehette :leon:(not saying this woman is because she's clearly not)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But what if she's a 7/10 well travelled bilingual college educated brehette :leon:(not saying this woman is because she's clearly not)

As well it depends guys don't care about that ish. Most women who have some sort of beauty don't have to sell themselves on what they do or what they own or their education

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
As well it depends guys don't care about that ish. Most women who have some sort of beauty don't have to sell themselves on what they do or what they own or their education
Well you obviously would want a woman who can go on more than her looks though unless you just trying to fukk :yeshrug:, not saying college educated women have more of a personality than women who didn't go