Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
"It wasn’t that I was beauty queen gorgeous. Far from it. Slim, medium-height, with hazel eyes and freckles, I was at best ‘cute’ and at worst, average. But I had something that the competition didn’t: long, naturally curly, blond hair. Furthermore, I was bilingual, well-traveled and college-educated."

:sas2:

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
I know one race of men who'll take dat PAWG, white trash or not:troll:

And which race do you speak of :troll:...
waiting.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Them nikkas in Japan don't care about her.

They busy buying used panties out of vending machines and fondling bytches on a crowded bus. :mjlol:

and playing with their virtual girlfriend

anyways asian men are the least likely out of all men not to date out and its not always because of the stigma of them being small or unattractive they just stick to their own and carry on their bloodlines

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"It wasn’t that I was beauty queen gorgeous. Far from it. Slim, medium-height, with hazel eyes and freckles, I was at best ‘cute’ and at worst, average. But I had something that the competition didn’t: long, naturally curly, blond hair. Furthermore, I was bilingual, well-traveled and college-educated."

:sas2:

women always use that ish thinking men find that attracted.

Most men would rather date the 7/10 brehette with a little curves on her working at target , never even left the city, dropped out of gr 12 over the well travelled bilingual 4/10 college educated brehette