Below Average Looking American Woman in Japan Sad She Can't Get Attention.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No Sex in the City: What It’s Like to Be Female and Foreign in Japan

http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

Seems to me like she wants to be a victim of "street harassment".:lupe:

4134654909_a8a151cd57.jpg

:huhldup:

Reannon-Muth.jpg

thats her picture

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
American men can learn a lot from Japanese men. Start ignoring these bytches over here so that they no longer have any ammo to shoot.

japanese men ignore mostly all women though
their birth rate is so low
japanese women actually pay men to go on dates and hang out with them
there is a reason foreigners get so much play there
and there is a reason japanese women marry outside their race more so than any other ethniticy of women

but you are correct if men stopped simping and giving women attention it would just be like japan, women would be writing articles shaming men as shy and whats wrong with them the way they shame bachelors

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
and playing with their virtual girlfriend

anyways asian men are the least likely out of all men not to date out and its not always because of the stigma of them being small or unattractive they just stick to their own and carry on their bloodlines

I dunno about that yo. If anything some asians are known to be desperate for that white poosy. Most other races seem to want nothing to do with us.

scores2014.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I dunno about that yo. If anything some asians are known to be desperate for that white poosy. Most other races seem to want nothing to do with us.

scores2014.png

breh there are so few minorities that use okcupid I don't listen to those stats. I've used okcupid before and I rarely came across a non white person, the same as when I used tinder. That's why these stats to me are :mjlol:, just another way of cacs perpetuating their image.

When I used okcupid my inbox was filled with white women who I never even messaged first. I had like 100 5 star ratings.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
japanese men ignore mostly all women though
their birth rate is so low
japanese women actually pay men to go on dates and hang out with them
there is a reason foreigners get so much play there
and there is a reason japanese women marry outside their race more so than any other ethniticy of women

but you are correct if men stopped simping and giving women attention it would just be like japan, women would be writing articles shaming men as shy and whats wrong with them the way they shame bachelors
Even better. Let's see women complain about oppression when we make them invisible to us.