Bell Hooks dead at age 69

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you brehs will be surprised by how many art institutions, cultural groups, social groups and black institutions and media outlets were funded by the State Department, and specifically within the state department with the CIA. (Thats not a defense, but a lot of this was due to the Cold War. I wouldn't be surprised if it is still happening though)

It is, breh. It is. shyt is scary how deep government infiltrates shyt. CIA operatives all over the place acting like they're one of us. Thats why I keep a low ass profile. Wouldn't be surprised if I was being watched by the alphabet boys. They probably got my whole web history and shyt due to this here.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
That Italian sub gonna be delicious for lunch today from Board and Brew in LA Jolla Ca.

Be sure to go to Lucha Libre Taco Shop. Went a few weeks ago and it was fire, breh. A little expensive, but worth it.
:wow:

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
to defend her, this book was published in 1990. There was no movement to defend those boys in 1990. Al Sharpton stayed away from it, IIRC. The boys were exonerated 2002. I know brehs don't like context and history, but if you go back to that time period there wasn't that much defending of them or saying its bullshyt.

It was that “super predator” shyt that was going on back then. She just took that narrative and ran with it. It was easy to attack black young men back then. We had very few defenders.

She always a joke through it just took others years to realize it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do you speak on black issues when you claim to not be black.
I'm a black male.

IMG-1221.jpg

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
RIP

:heh:
She was one of the most important writers of the last half century. If you disagree with her intersectional feminism, that’s one thing, but to straight up not know her is downright ignorant.

:yeshrug: You can;t know every single person of importance that is posted that has died,, calling people ignorant because they never heard of this lady is ignorant :yeshrug: and whats really fukking ignorant of you is, you didn't even verfiy my age group know this lady.,,

Nevertheless your post may not be about being ignorant,,, you may be just a cock sucking hater :patrice:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She’s one of the most important writers of the last half century and her ideas are discussed on a daily basis on this website, whether brehs recognize it or not. I’m a cock sucking hater because you don’t read? :mjlol: ok whatever breh.

If I didn't read or was interrested information why did I click on thread cock sucker :russ:

after doing a Bell Hooks search cock sucker, I didn't see any trending threads about her that populated worth of anything :jawalrus:

https://www.thecoli.com/search/30342854/?q=Bell+Hooks&o=relevance

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yea exactly, because all your knowledge of mainstream academia is what filters through TLR :mjlol: and if you search bell hooks there’s over ten pages of brehs mentioning her. Congrats you played yourself.

r, I didn't see any trending threads about her that populated worth of anything
:russ: can you even read cock sucker ???