“Believing In Karma Is Holding You Back. White Supremacists Have Been Winning For 500 Years & You’re Scared To Lie On Your Resume.”

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
This is true. But if you're going to lie on your resume make sure you can back up some of your lies by answering some questions cause some people might ask questions.

Was hiring for my team for software dev recently and the amount of people that could not back up basic shyt they claim they did was astonishing. I bet most went on to get jobs elsewhere. Even had situations where people had another person helping them answer technical questions via headphone or in the same room during technical screens.

Another team hired a guy and on his first day they were not even sure it was the same guy they interviewed.
IT I always make sure my qualifications and experience back me up.

For higher positions like software engineer python etc I’ll just study the platforms before engaging. Did coding during MySpace but HTML over 2 decades old lmao

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm kinda on both sides of the fence with this. People that say that karma isn't real, obviously don't know how the world truly works. Karma isn't a supernatural thing that will happen immediately after you did something wrong to people. You can catch the effect of it later on in life when you least expect it or someone else might catch it for you. But then to again, it's a bunch of mothafukkas that's still above the ground after doing some dirty shyt and it makes it harder for anyone to put their faith in God.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If karma doesn’t exist then why everytime I hit a lick on somebody the same shyt happened to me? I steal weed then my weed get stole I break in a nikka house then my house get broken into. Now that I don’t live my life finessing and hitting licks everything has been smooth. Obviously lying on a job application isn’t shyt though

Anton

All Star
Daps
This is true. But if you're going to lie on your resume make sure you can back up some of your lies by answering some questions cause some people might ask questions.

Was hiring for my team for software dev recently and the amount of people that could not back up basic shyt they claim they did was astonishing. I bet most went on to get jobs elsewhere. Even had situations where people had another person helping them answer technical questions via headphone or in the same room during technical screens.

Another team hired a guy and on his first day they were not even sure it was the same guy they interviewed.
this why we gotta do 7 interviews cuz of dummies tryna finesse

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
His last sentence was real shyt. These billionaires will exploit your death if they could. And do.
cacs almost got away with trademarking Juneteenth too

it was a woman who saw the TM on the products, did her research and then put him on blast. Not no Karma.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
It's not our belief in Karma, it's black peoples belief in "god will help us and punish those who take advantage of us". Religion has always been a cancer to us. We can't have equality and freedom here in this life but we'll get it in heaven once we're dead. FOH:camby:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Karma" is what fool's believe so when something non favorable happens to them they can say "Why me?"

They think karma is a emotional or spiritual boomerang that they do something and throw it away and upon its return something good happens to them.

These people are not altruistic. They are fake.