“Believing In Karma Is Holding You Back. White Supremacists Have Been Winning For 500 Years & You’re Scared To Lie On Your Resume.”

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
In terms of running the oppressive regime called capitalism he’s right though
He’s wrong there too :manny:

Capitalism definition: an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

The problem is they rigged capitalism into being in their favor. But the practice of capitalism in itself isn’t the problem. It’s the people running things that are the problem. That cac has a smart dumb take on things

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go for it. Just actually learn the work first, which you don’t need actual experience for.

Just know the tech screen will probably expose you if are going in completely blind.
I'm actually in no rush. I am currently trying to finish up my degree and have over 4 years of exp in IT. I think I am in a solid position to print money if I just finish my degree this year.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's not our belief in Karma, it's black peoples belief in "god will help us and punish those who take advantage of us". Religion has always been a cancer to us. We can't have equality and freedom here in this life but we'll get it in heaven once we're dead. FOH:camby:
The White man is having his heaven right here on Earth while he convinces you that you need to die to get yours.

:francis:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm actually in no rush. I am currently trying to finish up my degree and have over 4 years of exp in IT. I think I am in a solid position to print money if I just finish my degree this year.
Dope. I got into cloud by getting certs and lying on my resume about experience. No degree but I have 10+ yrs in. As long as you can answer whatever technical questions, you’re golden usually. Some companies will do reference checks though.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:About to look up WFH System admin/cloud positions and do some wizardry on the resume. fukk outta here with morality. I want the check!

First two interviews are always practice.

Keep that in mind and you'll be alright.

I'll bomb interviews just to get the nerves ready for the jobs I actually want :pachaha:

Daps
Most white people aint shyt. Go to the Midwest mostly poor white people. Y’all praise white people all day yet I’m the c00n. White people are also just as religious as black people.