“Believing In Karma Is Holding You Back. White Supremacists Have Been Winning For 500 Years & You’re Scared To Lie On Your Resume.”

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Smart dumb talk by someone who doesn’t know history. :russell:

Cacs ain’t been in charge for that long and they won’t be in charge for that much longer
In terms of running the oppressive regime called capitalism he’s right though

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Perhaps through God I see straight but through other sources it’s lifeless and finite :youngsabo:

People say they fear the dead and dying but to me the dead and dying fail to understand that there is only life. So in truth, those who suffer simply want others to wallow with them. Where you see despair I see endless holy cycles
you can't see the light in my perspective

why is it always the proclaimed faithful calling everyone that doesn't share their view blind¿

it's darker on your side than anywhere else but you can't see it because you hugging up on a camp fire

ha

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you can't see the light in my perspective

why is it always the proclaimed faithful calling everyone that doesn't share their view blind¿

it's darker on your side than anywhere else but you can't see it because you hugging up on a camp fire

ha

It’s because despite my faith I still have my natural arrogance :obama: guess it’s part of being male

Relevant lyrics :ohlawd:

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I know a dude who did this and got caught 10 years later when he was sent from some type of training class and they wanted his transcripts. Dude made it all the way up to 6 figures and got fired. Had just bought a house, had a kid and everything
He has 10 years of experience. Go find another job doing the same thing. These companies don't talk to each other.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

2-C81-EB88-6664-4-BB1-AB01-B1-DB8343-AA80.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lying on a resume has nothing to do with karma. Most jobs are inconsequential in the grand scheme.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
He’s…he’s making points.

The issue is, once you tap into this type of thinking you may actually take it too far (like the billionaires/super successful people who do not value the lives of others). It can be a slippery slope. But if you can maintain some morals while “playing the game” and reaching your goals…yea, you’ll probably do quite well in this system.

Some of the most resourceful people are the ones who sit back, learn how to fake it ‘til you make it, and keep their mouths shut when they reach the mountaintop.

Work smarter, not harder, etc.

I think there’s more personal satisfaction when doing things the right way (and less reason to look behind your shoulder as you move upward), but if the goal is to “make it”, then…at some point people are going to do what they have to do to make it.

This is a great post. Full of truth and game.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:About to look up WFH System admin/cloud positions and do some wizardry on the resume. fukk outta here with morality. I want the check!
Go for it. Just actually learn the work first, which you don’t need actual experience for.

Just know the tech screen will probably expose you if are going in completely blind.