“Believing In Karma Is Holding You Back. White Supremacists Have Been Winning For 500 Years & You’re Scared To Lie On Your Resume.”

Daps
no-lies-national-geographic.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly

Gotta stop the Deus ex machina thinking

This isn’t a fukking Disney movie or anime

Mitch McConnell been alive for a long time while good people dropping dead

Now we gotta deal with racist unqualified Supreme Court justices.

How do you know? You don't know anything about these people and the personal losses they have suffered, they could be alive and miserable which they more than likely are

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
it's the common interpretation

I know, but the common intereptation of A LOT of shyt is completely wrong, especially when it comes to concepts such as these. It matters because once the misintrepation becomes "common" it begins to create thought forms that actually do hold you back and imprison people.

A proper perspective on karma is actually freeing.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:About to look up WFH System admin/cloud positions and do some wizardry on the resume. fukk outta here with morality. I want the check!
There are a lot of people who do this, though…just get some experience and hop off to the next job before they completely realize you’re full of sh!t. Still have it on your resume, and you left on your own terms.
Lol
Real mastery is doing all this and stacking and investing so you can get out as quickly as possible. I know there are people out there with some amazing stories lol