Being rich

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Okay, so say you have 130k of legit money..what you gonna do. Just blow that ish on a mortgage, go into more dept?!? So your banking on your property value to increase, what if it doesn't. Okay, whats next...stock market, start-ups? Hmmm, I haven't hit the lotto yet..so I can't vouch for that, but investing early in the next big start-up is akin to that.

In all honesty if you saved that much money legit...you probably developed a skill in the process of doing that. Get creative and leverage how you got it to make MORE dough..essentially, just keep doing what you were doing.

Note: Small condos in DC cost 350k breh...130k aint a damn thing

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, so say you have 130k of legit money..what you gonna do. Just blow that ish on a mortgage, go into more dept?!? So your banking on your property value to increase, what if it doesn't. Okay, whats next...stock market, start-ups? Hmmm, I haven't hit the lotto yet..so I can't vouch for that, but investing early in the next big start-up is akin to that.

In all honesty if you saved that much money legit...you probably developed a skill in the process of doing that. Get creative and leverage how you got it to make MORE dough..essentially, just keep doing what you were doing.

Note: Small condos in DC cost 350k breh...130k aint a damn thing

if u got 350k like that, ur best to buy a house in pa...which isn't all that far from dc. buy a house close to a college and rent it out to college kids.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being rich is overrated. you will always want more. most people who are "rich" don't even feel like they're rich, because there will always be something you can't afford.

I can't agree with this. Maybe the rich people who have no life and things they love are like that but being rich itself is a blessing because you can have FREEDOM. You don't have to answer to anybody and never have to worry about if you can afford to do something you really want to do. That is the whole purpose of having money that people forget. FREEDOM.