Being rich

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
You've gotta work some serious hours to even make 10gs with a part time job in high school:damn:

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh if you have 130k, that can be turned to a few mills...

dont blow it on a chick

also

take community classes
go to school online
just keep saving...
dont be a scrounge...spendwisely but invest

thats real thinking makes me wish i went back in time :to:

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you ever been a hustler, you know that being rich is overrated. you always want more. you're not satisfied by what you have. being rich can be fun, but it isn't all it's cracked up to be. trust me.

this aint math class but shyt aint adding up :stopitslime:

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just sell drugs.[/QUO
homie 130 gs legal is more than 500 gs dirty wen u never workd a day in ur life, plus the games hard u grind and the money comes so fast you spending, gambling ,drinking which might make u lose work or get knocked its not like u been sweeting for that paper at ur job u value the money more

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just sell drugs.
homie 130 gs legal is more than 500 gs dirty wen u never workd a day in ur life, plus the games hard u grind and the money comes so fast you spending, gambling ,drinking which might make u lose work or get knocked , its not like u been sweeting for that paper like at ur job u value the money more

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
business > d
thats the mindstate we need

longterm, not shorterm

retire in 20 years or less. not 20 years or anytime in jail.

longterm, not shorterm

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
business > d
thats the mindstate we need

longterm, not shorterm

retire in 20 years or less. not 20 years or anytime in jail.

longterm, not shorterm

Its true i think the rap game brainwashed me as a youth and alot of others to think the only way to riches is thru sellin drugs, im not gonna lie the game can help if u can stop at like 20 or 50 gs jus so u have money to live on while you work 3 to 5 years straight with some serious saving habits since legit money is uncomperable

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just sell drugs.[/QUO
homie 130 gs legal is more than 500 gs dirty wen u never workd a day in ur life, plus the games hard u grind and the money comes so fast you spending, gambling ,drinking which might make u lose work or get knocked its not like u been sweeting for that paper at ur job u value the money more

less work and more money in a faster time. i got no hate for nikkas who hustle the work in a smart way. if you got intelligence, buy a couple bricks and set up shop some place. i'm just saying that would be a good means of investing.

no :duck: but you know a lot of rappers put their bread in the streets, right?

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
less work and more money in a faster time. i got no hate for nikkas who hustle the work in a smart way. if you got intelligence, buy a couple bricks and set up shop some place. i'm just saying that would be a good means of investing.

U mean like former CO's?:whoo:

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it seems like u aint never been in the game but i dont know u so i cant state that, but the game aint easy like u make it seem

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i look back and relize nikkaz make mistakes big time from 14 to 21 if u work thru high school saving 10 gs a year to thru high school which is relastic that 40 gs from 18 to 21 fukk university go hard and stay at ur moms save 30gs a year thats 90gs plus 40gs , 130 gs legit money :ohhh: from there if u want u cant start university or a buisness , or downpayment on a house but u gotta be dedicated wat u nikkaz think

#s not adding up..realistically from I dont know a 14, 15, 16, 17 year old making 10gs..I know many grown people that are not making that...this is all easier said than done..to make 30 gs a year after that with a highschool education consistently for years is another problem, people coming out of universities are not making that a year...I am just saying:yeshrug:

I am not trying to kill dreams but just being a realist..130gs, many people dont make that in a lifetime with just a high school education