Being rich

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you aren't rich, saving money is the way to getting rich.
Every millionaire who wasn't born into wealth or won the lottery saved money to get rich.

wrong......

and my old man is a millionaire by the way......

In order to save enough money to be rich you have to be making enough money to be rich without having to save in the first place....

do you know how much money you have to be earning in order to save 30 thousand a year? that in itself would make you among the wealthy....

If you are not prepared to go into debt unless you are a salaried millionaire you most probably wont make it...

Most millionaires who are self employed at one time or another had loans whether private or business or had investors

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are so many holes in this statement that I dont even know where to start...this is a business model for retards

you must be young and thats the only reason why I havent posted up the laughing smiley and called you an idiot.....

One good piece of advice I will give you is this... its a lot easier to make or save $10,000 from scratch than it is to put $10,000 into a business venture or investment and make another $10,000 from that investment...

dudes talking about "invest in a business" not knowing thats the hardest part of the whole eqaution

nah, the threadstarter should never be ridiculed the way u seem to be doing. he's actually smarter than a lot of people that have replied to this thread...with you included.

shyt happens in life...and having the kind of stash he's talking about can go a long way.

the only thing i will not cosign is the "investing in a business" nonsense. if u dont wanna lose ur money, dont invest in crap that carries the slightest chance of u losing. if u have millions and can affford to lose a few thousands, then u can invest. but n1ggas dumping half of their worth into stupidass investment schemes really infuriate me.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
No they didn't. What the hell are you talking about?
Okay. I need to "clarify" my statement.

Every millionaire who wasn't born into wealth or won the lottery, earned their wealth. With their earnings, they saved their money rather than spend it all every month. It takes money to make money. There are different avenues of making money and growing your wealth, whether it is through a business enterprise, investments and/or your salary. But, if you spend it all constantly and have no savings, you can't become a millionaire.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
wrong......

and my old man is a millionaire by the way......

In order to save enough money to be rich you have to be making enough money to be rich without having to save in the first place....

do you know how much money you have to be earning in order to save 30 thousand a year? that in itself would make you among the wealthy....

If you are not prepared to go into debt unless you are a salaried millionaire you most probably wont make it...

Most millionaires who are self employed at one time or another had loans whether private or business or had investors
All good points.

What I didn't add is there are those who are earning enough to be millionaires, like professional athletes and movie actors, but because they spend more than they earn, i.e. not have money is savings, they actually become bankrupt.

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you crazy if think your parents who are basically just treading water like everybody else in the working class are just gonna let you cakewalk to $130000 in their house while you go slide off at 21 & go fukk off half the money on young nygga shyt and the other half on some low class, street smart fly bytch. shyt, if you had parents like that they would have already set you up with the $130000. in reality, your mom come in your room and be like "so you making money now huh? well, which one of these bills did you want to take over? the light bill or the rent?"

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
I started working at 14 at McDonalds and didn't make nearly 10Gs a year.
I don't come from a family of means, so for me, that few dollars every two weeks went towards clothes, food, school activities, and since my mother was the type to hit us up for bill money, that, and saving a bit for college.

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are so many holes in this statement that I dont even know where to start...this is a business model for retards

you must be young and thats the only reason why I havent posted up the laughing smiley and called you an idiot.....

One good piece of advice I will give you is this... its a lot easier to make or save $10,000 from scratch than it is to put $10,000 into a business venture or investment and make another $10,000 from that investment...

dudes talking about "invest in a business" not knowing thats the hardest part of the whole eqaution
:what: how is there wholes in my statement i only talked about venturing into buisness once u reached 100 k and for every 1 saying saving 10 k a year is too much watever even if its 5k to 7 k a year through high school and the following three year u go hard ur still sitting on good money for a 21 year old this strategy is probably better than any strategy done by a poster in here