Being rich

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
save
spend selectively and thriftly

130k cash at mid 20s aint bad

saving is the key

Ain't bad? That shyt is fukking fantastic.

Hell, 130K in cash at ANY point in your life is great.

I do forget sometimes though that on The Coli, everybody here has twenty million in their accounts though. :youngsabo:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
As for the thread...

You're asking a LOT for a KID to save all of the money that they worked for and not spend it on some fun shyt. Hell, that's the whole beauty of being a kid; you spend your money on dumb shyt, you do dumb shyt, and you learn from it, and you're better for the experience.

And I'm also thinking that for most kids, if they're working and not getting to actually use the money (since it's being saved and not spent), they ain't gonna be that motivated to work in the first place. :yeshrug: For saving to really work on that age, you've got to have them saving for something SPECIFIC and not just saving to save. You gotta have them saving for a car, or for college tuition, or a new pair of Js (:mjpls:) or whatever.

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt trade the fun I had durimg my high school years for 130K

how those spending every penny might equal fun for that very moment but :sadbron: right after, and r u serious u rather have fun in high school and have 5 to 10 gs save in ur 20 s over living a mundane life in high school and having100 gs plus in ur savings account in ur early 20's , plus i think u can have mad fun in high school with out blowing money

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
they really need to find other ways like business and then give the monies to folk in the hood or create legit jobs

too much of a gamble

legal business has more success than being tried by some kkkakkk jury or kkkakkk judge who aint on payroll or retainer

too much of a gamble

40k investment can be a nice legit return - without trying to "help" a homie by putting him in harms way when he catch that case or deal goes wrong or now he hooked

a nice return from a legit investment can really help the homie.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
the only problem with your theory working is they got a saying thats been around for thousands of years: shyt happens.

Exactly, and an even better saying came to my mind: young and dumb(and full of cum:heh:)

Youth inherently makes us all dumb for two main reasons. We lack the mindset and knowledge that can only be gained thru experience. Also the trappings of being young and free to do mostly as you please when you get to legal age and out of school often derails us....everybody wants to live life especially when you're young. It truly is a YOLO lifestyle when you are young and wild and free.:lolbron:

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id pay 100k to not have to go back and live with my parents.

:wtf: unless ur abused or some shyt u wouldnt pay 100 k not to live wit them:stopitslime: thats some hater shyt, nikka u got free shelter and food thats some unappreciative bull shyt

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I don't know anyone making let alone being able to save 30Gs a year straight outta high school. You must not gonna have a car and your parents are going to take care of your every need

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Life is to short to save save and not enjoy some of your money you can die any day

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i look back and relize nikkaz make mistakes big time from 14 to 21 if u work thru high school saving 10 gs a year to thru high school which is relastic that 40 gs from 18 to 21 fukk university go hard and stay at ur moms save 30gs a year thats 90gs plus 40gs , 130 gs legit money :ohhh: from there if u want u cant start university or a buisness , or downpayment on a house but u gotta be dedicated wat u nikkaz think

There are so many holes in this statement that I dont even know where to start...this is a business model for retards

you must be young and thats the only reason why I havent posted up the laughing smiley and called you an idiot.....

One good piece of advice I will give you is this... its a lot easier to make or save $10,000 from scratch than it is to put $10,000 into a business venture or investment and make another $10,000 from that investment...

dudes talking about "invest in a business" not knowing thats the hardest part of the whole eqaution