Being rich

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i look back and relize nikkaz make mistakes big time from 14 to 21 if u work thru high school saving 10 gs a year to thru high school which is relastic that 40 gs from 18 to 21 fukk university go hard and stay at ur moms save 30gs a year thats 90gs plus 40gs , 130 gs legit money :ohhh: from there if u want u cant start university or a buisness , or downpayment on a house but u gotta be dedicated wat u nikkaz think

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only gonna work if you an introvert.

or already make a lotta money.
you dont have to be introvert its doesnt take that much hours to make those figures plus most of the time will be taken up by school so ull be kept busy , and after hs to make that 30 saving ull have to log in more hours since were talkin bout a normal ass job that u be so tired that ull just wanna be home foreal im gunna make my son do this and if he needs spending money ill provide it

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
In most states you can't get a job until your 16 and even then it's hard because you have no experience and are young

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i look back and relize nikkaz make mistakes big time from 14 to 21 if u work thru high school saving 10 gs a year to thru high school which is relastic that 40 gs from 18 to 21 fukk university go hard and stay at ur moms save 30gs a year thats 90gs plus 40gs , 130 gs legit money :ohhh: from there if u want u cant start university or a buisness , or downpayment on a house but u gotta be dedicated wat u nikkaz think

the only problem with your theory working is they got a saying thats been around for thousands of years: shyt happens.

what it do

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being rich is overrated. you will always want more. most people who are "rich" don't even feel like they're rich, because there will always be something you can't afford.
:snoop: how the hell u have the name kermit the HUSTLA and you sayin being rich is overated godayum isnt that wat hustliin is about u got some unfufilled dreams that be haunting u bro :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: how the hell u have the name kermit the HUSTLA and you sayin being rich is overated godayum isnt that wat hustliin is about u got some unfufilled dreams that be haunting u bro :umad:

if you ever been a hustler, you know that being rich is overrated. you always want more. you're not satisfied by what you have. being rich can be fun, but it isn't all it's cracked up to be. trust me.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
breh if you have 130k, that can be turned to a few mills...

dont blow it on a chick

also

take community classes
go to school online
just keep saving...
dont be a scrounge...spendwisely but invest