Being Lazy Will Cost you with these Food Delivery Services

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I don’t even understand how people wait in the crowded drive-thru at Chick Fil A when you can just go inside and get served quicker. Shyt be backed all the way around the building and into the street.

:yeshrug: I am the same way. Walk right into Chik fil A at the counter and no one is in line. Get my food and walk out and see the same cars still waiting in line.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The few times I used it were on Sundays when I didn't take out anything to cook and leaving the house would mean losing my parking space. I live by several churches and parking is no joke.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If you cook for yourselves you wouldn't have this issue, it's been proven that everybody who saves money on fast food and takeout to cook are all millionaires

:troll:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
when it's freezing i'm ordering but I bushed deliveroo with their 7.5$ delivery fee

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Humans are expensive. Need self driving electric delivery robots. Like those little sidewalk ones

D64F8B6C-5B9D-4CE0-A95BFEC19EC04E4A_source.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I order all the time, especially since I sometimes work long days. Just finished eating some delivered food. You gotta be smart about it tho. I was messing with UE but one guy refused to come to me when the GPS sent him somewhere else do I bushed them and went to doordash and got dashpass. Get free delivery over $12. Plus I never give no tip. I get 30 minute breaks and by the time I leave my desk and go to the parking garage to my car it's already like five minutes. That's wasted time and gas driving somewhere to pay for food that'll cost the same on the app. Plus my co-workers usually always down to order something. Most days a food truck will come to our building but days like today there wasn't one scheduled so I ordered five guys. Beats driving all the way there and dealing with using gas, traffic, waiting in line, etc. Most of the time I'll order something for breakfast if I don't eat at the house but the service is convenient if you use it correctly. I only use it at work tho and not at home cuz it's not worth it at home if you can just get up and drive there and have more time.

I ordered pizza when I was a teen, I felt like a bish that a man would be bringing me my food like i'm some handicap
i never ordered delivery again
shame on you grown ass men ordering via uber eats/door dash
hunt your own food
Guess you don't eat at restaurants either since they bring you your food? Or do you just go back there in the kitchen of the restaurant and be like, ima grab my own food, don't need no waiter/waitress bringing me my food? :mjlol: