Being Lazy Will Cost you with these Food Delivery Services

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I’ve ordered from a delivery app like 2-3 times in my life and each time it was trash.

I either cook for myself or walk/drive to where I want to eat. fukk all that :picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There are some of yall on here who are just complainers :gucci:
ole pinch a penny to save a dime, leave a penny headasses.
If I can pay for food delivery and not have to drag a screaming cranky child out of the house on a cold night, after riding a commuter train that's 45 mins late, out the gate, leaving work, picking up another kid from his afterschool activity and not getting home with the family until around 8. then I'm ordering dinner out for delivery.. idc if it's an extra $20 at that point. Don't judge me and don't @me.
:unimpressed:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Women will keep the food delivery service shyt booming with they lazy ass

Exactly, I never knew anyone with a Food Delivery Membership before I started dating my girl. She orders food all the time and I have to tell her to stop cuz I'd rather go pick up cuz we get the shyt lukewarm. I get pizza delivery cuz it's big but she was ordering bacon and cheese biscuits and fries and shyt.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: You gotta pay for convenience. It’s not for me, but people spend money on bullshyt all the time

That's the basis of almost all business...paying someone else to do something that you don't want to put time, energy, effort into doing yourself. Obviously there are levels but the concept is the same across the board. I prefer to get my own stuff but I am not gonna knock a person who doesn't and is willing to pay accordingly.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas complaining about people getting delivery are the same people who circle the parking lot for 5min trying to get a spot near the front instead of parking in the back and walking. :mjlol:
Yall gonna walk miles going back in forth in a mall but will drive around for a parking spot in the front so you dont have to walk 30 yards.:heh:

deeman

All Star
Daps
My girl drives me nuts wit this shyt. bytch we live 7 minutes from Walmart why can't we just drive :what:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Buddy paying a $3 tip on a $4 sandwich, and whatever delivery app you use, you gonna have to meet some kind of minimum to avoid an extra fee, which I’m sure his $4 order didn’t meet. Who the hell order one sandwich? But yeah, those delivery services are rarely cost effective and will drain your money.

STOP IT WITH YOUR LOGIC AND REASONING. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THAT HERE.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
nikkas complaining about people getting delivery are the same people who circle the parking lot for 5min trying to get a spot near the front instead of parking in the back and walking. :mjlol:
Yall gonna walk miles going back in forth in a mall but will drive around for a parking spot in the front so you dont have to walk 30 yards.:heh:

I SAID THAT TO MY MOM AND SHE DAMN NEAR HAD A MELTDOWN IN THE CAR.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I use to UE when i didn’t wanna lose a parking spot in apartments but then one day that deliver fee went from 1.50 to 5.50. I haven’t used it since then. I’m not that lazy.