Being In A Gang Looks So Cool...Tha Culture

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I'm so glad I'm seeing more and more black people clown this type of behavior and lifestyle.

I've said it before but the ONLY thing that makes this seem "cool" to the world is rap music. There's a major marketing machine behind this sort of lifestyle that GLORIFIES it.

Instead of drugdealers and gangbangers being seen as the cockroaches of society, they are looked at as "cool" and somebody to emulate. Some of you reading this right now worshipped T.I & Jeezy back in the day. They made drugdealing seem soooooo cool :noah:

People like King Von has murals dedicated to them. That's how backwards the culture is. :snoop:

Black women are SOCIALLY ENGINEERED to look at street dudes as "sexy". Black boys are SOCIALLY ENGINEERED to view street dudes as cool and appealing and to want to copy their style (here's looking at you Ja Morant)

At some point the machine that promotes and glorifies this type of lifestyle over hot beats must be destroyed.

We've been under it's spell for far too long.
Agreed, but it’s 2023…no “machine” is needed because everybody can push this BS to the masses all by themselves with no investment needed. This “culture” is too far gone…it’s too late

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm so glad I'm seeing more and more black people clown this type of behavior and lifestyle.

I've said it before but the ONLY thing that makes this seem "cool" to the world is rap music. There's a major marketing machine behind this sort of lifestyle that GLORIFIES it.

Instead of drugdealers and gangbangers being seen as the cockroaches of society, they are looked at as "cool" and somebody to emulate. Some of you reading this right now worshipped T.I & Jeezy back in the day. They made drugdealing seem soooooo cool :noah:

People like King Von has murals dedicated to them. That's how backwards the culture is. :snoop:

Black women are SOCIALLY ENGINEERED to look at street dudes as "sexy". Black boys are SOCIALLY ENGINEERED to view street dudes as cool and appealing and to want to copy their style (here's looking at you Ja Morant)

At some point the machine that promotes and glorifies this type of lifestyle over hot beats must be destroyed.

Yes a marketing scheme made the streets cool.

:mjlol:
Phonzi you always shyt on your own points with the scapegoating.

Social engineering and marketing... Black people always helpless pawns in your analogies. Absolutely unable to account for their conduct.

so according to the coli American brehs are the most influential but also the most prone to be influenced by outside entities? Does anyone see a fallacy here? These 2 things can't be right at the same time.

And you always make the same wrong conclusion. Censorship won't work. Fighting the machine when the people want the bullshyt you are fighting. The people make it and bring it for dispersal to the machine. Your approach is tired and pointless. Kong Von was not held in high regard because of the machine. Stop being dense

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

More people are waking up tbh

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can some of the older brehs describe what clubs were like for you in your youth?
:flabbynsick: you went in fly and fresh as possible to get girls

:flabbynsick: you never invited the trouble maker of the friends group to come with

:flabbynsick: you get there around 1130 or midnight and go get you a drink (no beers)

:flabbynsick: go to the back of the club stand up against the wall and peep the scene, you looking for the baddest chick's in the club trying to make eye contact, bopping your head along the way

:flabbynsick: you and the boys split up and approach the chick's you been looking at, approach from behind if she's dancing, approach from the front if she just vibing

:flabbynsick: rinse, watch and repeat until 15 minutes before the club closes

:flabbynsick: leave with the ugliest, drunkest pawg in the club. Raw & regret

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Can some of the older brehs describe what clubs were like for you in your youth?

basically this

I made this one for the brothers in the party
To find a hottie and dance body to body
Step one, first you grab honey by the waist
Step two, then you move at a ghetto pace
Step three, then ya look her dead in the face
Step four, now it's time to leave this place

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

All I can say is, 2023 and this topic looked much, much better than the responses we gotten back in 2015 :hubie:

People are waking up, slowly, but surely.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
the phrase, rebel without a cause comes to mind.

I could see if your 14 but after 19 you a straight lame for doing any type of shyt like this.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Thats why i laugh at dr umar when he says educated brothers ruined our communities by after graduating college and they never returned to the hoods to show the positive image of black men, so young black men can have something to look up to..

Our communities was done in the mid 1980s when crack hit and u had nikkas running for the quick dollar, the cars, clothes and the girls/women who became infatuated with the quick lifestyles and then rap especially the commercial push of gangster rap became the black men in the community and regular college or educated brothers got laughed out and viewed as soft and didnt have the fast money..

Big Simpin Losing Cheese

Bought my girl a Chanel bag, and she left me still
Daps
These are Bounty Hunter Bloods celebrating their hood day(11/15), gangs in LA hold these celebrations in banquet halls which is why they're holding. It be women there also but they the gangbanging type.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
My first observation also. Where are the ho’s:why:

If you wanted to recreate the video for Chief Keef Don’t Like with your brehs you can do that at the crib like he did.
That type of environment is a down low dude's paradise. It's weird that dude's can't see through this weirdo behavior.