Being In A Gang Looks So Cool...Tha Culture

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Coli Poll. Where would you rather spend your Saturday evening?

A. At that club
B. Chrissy Teigens Friendsgiving Celebration
200.gif

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm so glad I'm seeing more and more black people clown this type of behavior and lifestyle.

I've said it before but the ONLY thing that makes this seem "cool" to the world is rap music. There's a major marketing machine behind this sort of lifestyle that GLORIFIES it.

Instead of drugdealers and gangbangers being seen as the cockroaches of society, they are looked at as "cool" and somebody to emulate. Some of you reading this right now worshipped T.I & Jeezy back in the day. They made drugdealing seem soooooo cool :noah:

People like King Von has murals dedicated to them. That's how backwards the culture is. :snoop:

Black women are SOCIALLY ENGINEERED to look at street dudes as "sexy". Black boys are SOCIALLY ENGINEERED to view street dudes as cool and appealing and to want to copy their style (here's looking at you Ja Morant)

At some point the machine that promotes and glorifies this type of lifestyle over hot beats must be destroyed.

We've been under it's spell for far too long.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I'm so glad I'm seeing more and more black people clown this type of behavior and lifestyle.

I've said it before but the ONLY thing that makes this seem "cool" to the world is rap music. There's a major marketing machine behind this sort of lifestyle that GLORIFIES it.

Instead of drugdealers and gangbangers being seen as the cockroaches of society, they are looked at as "cool" and somebody to emulate. Some of you reading this right now worshipped T.I & Jeezy back in the day. They made drugdealing seem soooooo cool :noah:

People like King Von has murals dedicated to them. That's how backwards the culture is. :snoop:

Black women are SOCIALLY ENGINEERED to look at street dudes as "sexy". Black boys are SOCIALLY ENGINEERED to view street dudes as cool and appealing and to want to copy their style (here's looking at you Ja Morant)

At some point the machine that promotes and glorifies this type of lifestyle over hot beats must be destroyed.

We've been under it's spell for far too long.
Repped

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can some of the older brehs describe what clubs were like for you in your youth?
nikkas kept their shirts on and there were girls there. No people with phones everywhere, either. I was never a big club guy, but it was paradise compared to this bullshyt. TF I look like paying to be huddled up with a bunch of nikkas? I like p*ssy:hubie:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can some of the older brehs describe what clubs were like for you in your youth?
The exact same without camera phones, but I used to go to some super gutter clubs sometimes.
I'm sure it was a different experience at an upscale club