Being In A Gang Looks So Cool...Tha Culture

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
-2023 Gangbanger: Yea so I packed that kid around the block from my folk's house with my glock.

-Vlad: That's the glock you were clearly waving in the club on tiktok right?

-2023 Gangbanger: Exactly. As a matter of fact, I shouldn't be saying this but fukk it, that glock's been busy. *Holds up 4 fingers*

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
The white man took created that environment and took away all their choices. What do y'all expect them to do? They do not have a choice. It's bad, but gang banging puts food on the table and pays the rent. :stopitslime:

If ya'll c00ns want those men to do better hiw about you give then a job? But I bet you can't do that can you? :sas2:

Breh,

Gangbanging DON'T Make any money. Most of them Dudes "Banging" are Broke and Dusty.
Some of the ones who "Slang/Trap", "May" make some money (and I emphasize "Some" and "May")

ALSO many of them ALREADY work at regular Jobs.

I grew up in Gang territories, surrounded by "Gang Culture", and got Family Members "Affiliated".
Went to school, CHURCH, and use to work with many "Gangbangers".

I had a few "Gangbanger" type Dudes, I worked the same job with, end up getting killed due to the Gang Bullshyt.

Hell I was even in college and had some "Gangbanger Types" in there.

"Gang Culture" is basically "Blood Feuds".

Families/Friends involved, with a lot of revenge killings, going back and forth.
A lot of "Bangers" are in gangs, due to being born/raised in particular neighborhoods/blocks, and have family and friends "Affiliated".

A Job Ain't gonna fix that!

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
wayan-brothers-picking-outfit.gif

wayan-brothers-picking-outfit.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Coli Poll. Where would you rather spend your Saturday evening?

A. At that club
B. Chrissy Teigens Friendsgiving Celebration
B and I will happily take that banana cake to go just like that cacette after listening to John sing all of me.:hubie:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
A bunch of shooters until the white man with a badge comes along and tells them to disperse or get charged with loitering then its slink off meekly and mumbling under their breath...fukking clowns :skip:
Truth.

They act real tough against their own, but when that white man with the badge pull up on the block, they put their palms up on the side of the building like a bytch:russ: