Being ‘hafu’ in Japan: Mixed-race people face ridicule, rejection

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Brother i aint making no babies out here so its all good. Hit n move

But i do see alot of half breeds out here. They might get turned down by the japanese dudes (they aint even interested in fukking any chicks half the time) but best believe brothers out here are slaying these blasian bytches

:gladbron:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Lol in every thread like this you'd find a post like this :pachaha:

I feel like this thread has been made like 4-5 times already...

Because the shyt is true....

nikkas need to awaken that we are the most hated race on the planet.

Anyone who says else wise is a Damned liar. Be a black man and try to get engaged or married to an Asian/Indian woman your going to be dealing with some racist shyt from her family 100% of the time. IF they are dirt poor or extremely liberal usually there's not this issue but if they are anywhere close to middle class or traditional yes.

I have a close friend who sweating getting engaged to his girlfriend because her family is on some racist shyt.

Dude is an engineer making 80-90k and her family is like "He's a perfect guy but he's black you need to find someone else long term."

A lot of girls who ignore their parents and get married to black guys end up socially isolated from the family and cut off financially so a lot of us never even get in the position to propose marriage to them or even fukk.

I say the same thing to this muslim dudes talking about how good Islam is and how accepting of a religion it is and I ask why is it so hard for you to marry an Arabic girl.

These other races are racist as fukk and extremely against intermarrying interracial relationships. I don't know why so many black guys like interracial relationships.

Oh yeah and fukk you @ghaleon for the neg you can kiss my ass :pacspit:

429915_10150621643545166_170008334_n.jpg

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Because the shyt is true....

nikkas need to awaken that we are the most hated race on the planet.

Anyone who says else wise is a Damned liar. Be a black man and try to get engaged or married to an Asian/Indian woman your going to be dealing with some racist shyt from her family 100% of the time. IF they are dirt poor or extremely liberal usually there's not this issue but if they are anywhere close to middle class or traditional yes.

I have a close friend who sweating getting engaged to his girlfriend because her family is on some racist shyt.

Dude is an engineer making 80-90k and her family is like "He's a perfect guy but he's black you need to find someone else long term."

A lot of girls who ignore their parents and get married to black guys end up socially isolated from the family and cut off financially so a lot of us never even get in the position to propose marriage to them or even fukk.

I say the same thing to this muslim dudes talking about how good Islam is and how accepting of a religion it is and I ask why is it so hard for you to marry an Arabic girl.

These other races are racist as fukk and extremely against intermarrying interracial relationships. I don't know why so many black guys like interracial relationships.

Oh yeah and fukk you @ghaleon for the neg you can kiss my ass :pacspit:

429915_10150621643545166_170008334_n.jpg

Type mongologues for shyt that's been said 1000 of times in here before...

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiiiit, a nikka might fukk around and wind up with some lil hafu children in the future, so I hope they don't have too much of a problem with them....

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I can't think of any country in south East Asia where she could fit in as a native.

n-missjapan-a-20150404.jpg

Vs the average SEA

Farah%2BAdeeba.jpg

Muslim_women_in_tudungs_at_an_engagement_party%2C_Brunei_-_20100531.jpg

marline+yan.jpg

She looks like Alicia keys to me, or any other light skin black women. I would no even automatically assume she was of a admixed heritage if she was in America.

Tasha Reid can pass as Asian in any Asian country on earth.
She's clearly mixed race