Being ‘hafu’ in Japan: Mixed-race people face ridicule, rejection

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Ah, because she grew up in Japan you fukking idiot?

Using your illogic how can you represent anything Asian? Have you forgotten you're only half asian?

there is a hall black half Korean singer/rapper who looks 100% Asian--Tasha Reid. She is a huge star in Korea. I'd say she represents Korea, and not black people. Black Americans don't claim her or talk about her even though she is by definition a black American because she grew up here.

it's not really matter of choice or where you grew up. It's based in physical appearance however shallow that is. Sure, I may also be mixed, but I don't have a mixed appearance. Who I can represent was determined at my birth and by my genetic code.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:ehh:
Y0c7fs6.jpg

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brother i aint making no babies out here so its all good. Hit n move

But i do see alot of half breeds out here. They might get turned down by the japanese dudes (they aint even interested in fukking any chicks half the time) but best believe brothers out here are slaying these blasian bytches

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Easily passes for camdo, thai, malay (indones, pinay)..

I can't think of any country in south East Asia where she could fit in as a native.

n-missjapan-a-20150404.jpg

Vs the average SEA

Farah%2BAdeeba.jpg

Muslim_women_in_tudungs_at_an_engagement_party%2C_Brunei_-_20100531.jpg

marline+yan.jpg

She looks like Alicia keys to me, or any other light skin black women. I would no even automatically assume she was of a admixed heritage if she was in America.

Tasha Reid can pass as Asian in any Asian country on earth.