Being ‘hafu’ in Japan: Mixed-race people face ridicule, rejection

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
i see the irony in this thread

make a thread about xenophobia in another country while helping to push a xenophobic political agenda in your own

Lol at people being mad at this story, it's just facts, deal with it

I have never been there but I love Japan, it's just an interesting article

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
i see the irony in this thread

make a thread about xenophobia in another country while helping to push a xenophobic political agenda in your own
You sound so stupid.

We have xenophobia pushed on us you stupid idiot

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't you live in Japan? how is the discrimination over there?
Havent experienced any yet. When i do end up trying to go to a japanese only bar without one of my japanese girls or home boys they just just say gomenesai no gaijin (very sorry no foreigners). If they know me already they just let me in tho regardless of who i bring in. Overall i feel much safer here than when i was surrounded by cacs in the states. Police here are cool as fukk too. They're actually out trying to help people and not just arrest people. I can also say that cacs here hate not being at the top of the totem pole and its hilarious. Okinawa is even funnier when it comes to cacs and trying to get women. When i was visiting my cousin who is stationed there we would have a gaggle of hoes with us sometimes and you could just feel the hate coming from cacs. One night i was getting yen from the atm and i overheard a cac say ,"they just with them because they black" funny shyt breh.

Ladies’ Night —Circling the Bases on Okinawa | Kyoto Journal

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Havent experienced any yet. When i do end up trying to go to a japanese only bar without one of my japanese girls or home boys they just just say gomenesai no gaijin (very sorry no foreigners). If they know me already they just let me in tho regardless of who i bring in. Overall i feel much safer here than when i was surrounded by cacs in the states. Police here are cool as fukk too. They're actually out trying to help people and not just arrest people. I can also say that cacs here hate not being at the top of the totem pole and its hilarious. Okinawa is even funnier when it comes to cacs and trying to get women. When i was visiting my cousin who is stationed there we would have a gaggle of hoes with us sometimes and you could just feel the hate coming from cacs. One night i was getting yen from the atm and i overheard a cac say ,"they just with them because they black" funny shyt breh.

Funny because that's how it was when I was in China.....

Had mad hoes flocking and cacs getting mad.....
Even though I wasn't remotely attracted to any of them :yeshrug:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: @ Coli brehs always talking about their escapades in foreign lands.
Do I need to join the army ? :dahell:
See the world ? :laugh:
:blessed: Sounds like fun :blessed:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think most races are like this with mixed race people. Black people are the exception.

Not saying that it is okay to demean and hate them, but I struggle to find something wrong with people wanting to be represented by those who are fully the race they are representing :yeshrug:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Marriage is more than just the specific individuals getting married though. Its a joining of families too. I just don't understand how you can marry into a family that don't fukk with you.

you start your own household when you get married , if your worried about what the in laws think your weak and dont deserve your bytch

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

hahahahaha I have the same experience. the no ganjin/laowai bars make cacs super mad too, I already knew, as an outsider, I would be exempt from certain places, heck, they downright tell outsiders they're not allowed in forbidden city where the emperor lied his head, I get that. There's certain buddhists temples we are also not allowed in, and certain bars too. I get all of that. It's their country you have to go by the rules, but for whatever reasons cacs can't seem to wrap their head around it.

I have also gotten "they're just with them cause their black" Im like :dahell:, shouldn't it be the complete opposite :mjlolz: