Being black at work described so perfectly

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: this what u nikkas get for still working 9 to 5...told yall to quit that shyt.....

how u gonna get your swag if u get screamed at everyday....i wish somebody would threaten to write me up....ill choke a manager out like spreewell did to PJ

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Exactly. Not like you have to tell them your life story every day. Just be moderately congenial. It can be the difference maker.
So because that woman didn't want to make a dumbass pose like those other teachers that's enough for you to assume she's not moderately congenial :mjpls:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
So because that woman didn't want to make a dumbass pose like those other teachers that's enough for you to assume she's not moderately congenial :mjpls:
I never made a reference to the woman in the picture. Moreso the responses TO the picture.

And what's dumb about having fun? Work doesn't have to be depressing. I worked plenty of shytty jobs before starting my business.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Lol at how people on the coli brag about being anti social. This extends to how we interact with our own people as well. How can you be effective leaders if you don't know how to communicate and interact with a variety of people. That's why other people move up the ladder and you're stuck wondering why you're in the same position. No one likes you.

@Brooklynzson @cook

Y'all still lettin these pasty cac's infiltrate this site?

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lol at how people on the coli brag about being anti social. This extends to how we interact with our own people as well. How can you be effective leaders if you don't know how to communicate and interact with a variety of people. That's why other people move up the ladder and you're stuck wondering why you're in the same position. No one likes you.
cac

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I never made a reference to the woman in the picture. Moreso the responses TO the picture.

And what's dumb about having fun? Work doesn't have to be depressing. I worked plenty of shytty jobs before starting my business.
The posters above you never bragged about being anti-social.
They said they participate in small talk and keep it moving. :mjpls:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The posters above you never bragged about being anti-social.
They said they participate in small talk and keep it moving. :mjpls:
Missing the point. Advancement in life requires collaboration. We constantly talk about black people not have enough power. However, in order to gain power we need to collaborate until we have the resources for sustained independence. Small talk isn't enough. We have to forge relationships.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Missing the point. Advancement in life requires collaboration. We constantly talk about black people not have enough power. However, in order to gain power we need to collaborate until we have the resources for sustained independence. Small talk isn't enough. We have to forge relationships.
I'm not missing anything.

Nobody was bragging about being anti-social in here and you made a huge sweeping generalization about black people in the work place.
But once again you ain't white :mjpls: