Being Around Extroverts Unappreciation Thread- @PeDora Da Predatora

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Turns out I wasn’t the only one she threatened with the beats at Garvey either.

First of all, chill with the language. Otherwise, I'll be forced to perform some free dental work on you at:

17916.jpg

124 and Madison in Harlem.

You pick the date and time.

Second of all: a hit dog will holler.

I asked @7Revo WHAT exactly makes him a nerd? It's a DIRECT question. That he failed to answer.

Then you (I guess you're his man or something- either way y'all fuccin) come in here talking crazy.:cape:

How is he a nerd? Since y'all seem so intimate, please do tell?

I asked one simple question.

If he's a decent dude in the hood, he should have lots of women.:win:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
That was a wild day

Botox face Christopher Walken got bread. He got a business selling used Easy Bake Ovens on Craigslist or some shyt. Plus he was half-down to get his ass beat and strangled to death by some connected Italians over a black chick's honor. Lmao@ if he says "sisters" in real life, too.
giphy.gif

I don’t have any problems with @Bless't but this shyt is hilarious :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not really a fan of the poster in question, but what exactly did she do to warrant this thread?

She made your hitlist for being a chick?

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream

Not surprised in the least

@Houston911 literally pretended to be a dusty cac with dreads falling apart wearing an oversized stripped polo shirt, and said he had Coli brehettes sending unsolicited nudes in his DMs after he posted the pic in that infamous thread :dead:

“I love your dreads :queen: :wub::mjlol:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
A thread with Nicole going in. I'm in. This is going to be some good shyt.

Clear double standards though. And not just anything on here, but stuff I've seen IRL. People who are quick to say something about a grown man dating a child, or even an adult that's 22. Will act all holier than thou and shyt. But put a strapping young buck in front of them and the misandry and the lust filled undertones comes out:sas1: