Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I literally have never had any issues making friends. I just believe that people are largely expendable, so I don't feel the actual need to talk to anyone. I could never speak with any of my buddies in the military again, and I'd be perfectly fine with that because there are more than 20 people in the world that can offer the same shyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't see where he 'admitted' it.

I did, however, note that that his response time has slowed considerably.

:patrice:

Edit: Oh, ok. :huhldup:
Wait. Hold up. you doubted me? And was taking his word over mine. That’s unfortunate.
:francis:
know what? That’s kind of messed up. I don’t move on anything unless I have the proof to back up what I say.

If he's a "roach looking nikka" and she let him eat the box, what's that make her? You are who you fukk creh

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can’t believe this. A poster calling himself @Vinny Lupton after a cac wrestler and using the word “creh” should be the initial evidence of this poster being a cac. But A Black poster with a known history of posting source material on racist cacs has to show and prove that he’s a cac. Not to mention, no black poster would defend racist white wrestlers who use the word - “n—ER”.

I think it’s time for me to Retire. Word on everything. Fukkin done. These cacs run wild and people playing Devil’s advocate. I would never sit up there and break code. This is why I stay cautiously introverted because putting effort into protecting people is thankless at times. I don’t do this shyt for gratitude by damn - benefit of the doubt at least.

that boy is white as fuk. Slipped up several times including this
He got kiccked out the turf, creh. We dont claim him
A creh like me been hitting the gym since April, probably down like 15 lbs and up in muscles
Ask me if I'm ready to really pop out on these hoes tho

I got 1.5 things to say brehs

1) Woods, Kofi and Big E have the combined swag of a snowboarding jacket. Only guy of the 3 worth a damn is Kofi for his athleticism but he is not main event material

1.5) Wanting 3 swagless bums to be grouped together, pushed and "branded" JUST becase theyre black is more racist than this theory that the evil office is keeping them off TV because they hate black people
CeuXUmBXIAELMYv.jpg

the caption for this was "thanks for saving my life, nigggggga"

feel bad for a drama queen, brehs

Cacs have controlled black music for almost 100 years
This is that bullshyt that happens when you embolden white posters with low expectations and no accountability; while discounting black value posters and credibility. Didn’t admit to what, they asked.
Cacplex editor (white woman) allegedly racist, says famous-for-no-reason blogger (black man) hit her

If you talking about Game, yeah he is a lame and a fakkit. If so I can't undo this neg, I die for this G Unit shyt creh. I will neg a poster of your choice to even it out :manny:

—-
Be a racist digital blackface cac collector whose unappreciated. Change the thread title.

Last edited:

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Handsome and Healthy extrovert gang :blessed:

I swear shyt feel like a cheat code sometimes. It’s just so easy brehs :wow:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I can’t believe this. A poster calling himself @Vinny Lupton after a cac wrestler and using the word “creh” should be the initial evidence of this poster being a cac. But A Black poster with a known history of posting source material on racist cacs has to show and prove that he’s a cac.
Yes, so that ALL can see. It's known that we ride for each other regardless. The exposal wouldn't hit the same without me playing devil's advocate.

Anyone reading this will say, 'Nicole be going super hard, but if mild mannered Harlemhottie agrees, let me look back over the evidence. :jbhmm:'

Let the process work. He's done. Don't let this deteriorate the vibe and the teamwork.

• Dap
Reactions: RNS

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’ll be honest, it seems loser-ish having to make friends with strangers online. It’s one thing to hook up but to actively seek friends on an app/social media seems desperate.

I don’t know. I’m just a naturally personable individual. I have no problem ingratiating myself at social events, but I definitely prefer me time over group time.

Plus my girl is more social so it balances out. I don’t mind her doing most of the talking when we’re at events. I’ll happily chill in the cut. :yeshrug:

I couldn’t imagine how exhausting it must be for two extroverts to date. I’ve been around couples like that, and it’s like watching two vain people fighting over the mirror.:sadcam:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Wild self Didnt I say the average g- unit Stan dyck rider are racist white boys?
If you talking about Game, yeah he is a lame and a fakkit. If so I can't undo this neg, I die for this G Unit shyt creh. I will neg a poster of your choice to even it out :manny:

Been trying to tell them, they’ll appreciate when I’m no longer doing this shyt and removing my resources that show up with the work. People don’t want the protection. Noted.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:
To some people spending time by themselves playing games, reading books, watching movies, etc with no one around to piss them off is heaven. It’s almost like humans have different personalities eh

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Plus my girl is more social so it balances out. I don’t mind her doing most of the talking when we’re at events. I’ll happily chill in the cut. :yeshrug:
In my house, he's the firm introvert. So I save up shyt all day that I know will get him talking. That's how I fulfill my extrovert quota during a pandemic. :skip:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes, so that ALL can see. It's known that we ride for each other regardless. The exposal wouldn't hit the same without me playing devil's advocate.

Anyone reading this will say, 'Nicole be going super hard, but if mild mannered Harlemhottie agrees, let me look back over the evidence. :jbhmm:'

Let the process work. He's done. Don't let this deteriorate the vibe and the teamwork.
That would make sense if I haven’t produced RESULTS in these past 3 years. My track record on these issues speak for themselves, extensively. People can not like me for whatever reasons but what’s not up for debate is the racism infiltration and chalk lined cacs doing the most. An exposal is an exposal - I don’t come without a loaded clip, if I go super hard- I make for sure that the action meets the reaction.

Basically you’re saying, white boy calling himself a “creh” and using the n- word on posts is not enough evidence because I’m getting at him? Not trying to hear it, honestly. Exchanging words with a racist white boy - no need for a voice of reason or to go into any cop mode. You’re the last person I’m trying to have a back and forth with or let these stupid cac instigate with his intentional behavior therefore, I’m done being an advocate for those who have an issue with my attitude over the displaced facts. This is exactly why these white posters get off with this shyt for years. Because they know someone will speak out on their behalf.

The fact that you quoted me stating that he “didn’t admit” before I finished the proof posts about him. But you never checked him for calling me “tranny” which is the typical fukked up response from racist cac posters caught up in their own shyt. Not rocking with that at all.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
I’m an introvert but can be extroverted with the right people. I don’t do small talk. I rather not be involved or converse with people on shyt I really couldn’t give a fukk less about. I can go all day at work and not speak one word to anyone. Other days I can be very talkative when I feel like it with certain people.

I get what you were saying Op, It just came off kinda bad. Like you didn’t have to shyt on introverts to make extroverts seem like the thing to be.