Being an extrovert appreciation thread :blessed:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Go out and meet people!

Took today off - met up with a chick I met on Bumble BFF, chilled by the pool and ended up making friends with a Jamaican couple that just moved in, went to the wine bar and met another chick who’s gonna link me to some civic shyt to get involved in, randomly talking to this chick about her dog while waiting in line for insomnia cookies, Netflix and chill at 9 :blessed:

must suck for y’all introvert weirdos who can’t have a day on your own and randomly connect with new people :umad:

This introvert shyt is a meme. A lot of cats are just scared to talk, especially to women.

MuH IntrOVERT.

Also, OP you're a woman, so you're not concerned:stopitslime:

Why is an extrovert meeting people online anyway. Surely you should have thousands of real life friends with your superior extrovert personality and not resorting to finding friends online like some introvert loser :mjlol:

She might be lying. A lot of people create fake personna on in the internet.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
1) we watched Kevin Owens win the belt last night live
2) you have the posting skills of a monkey that someone spent 6 weeks teaching Russian and someone else spent 2 weeks teaching the monkey how to use google translate

:patrice:
Y’all let @Vinny Lupton use that term to comment at a black poster in reply:

pose like a smart and say you watch wrasslin and don't watch lucha underground, breh's.

Art Barr
——
He so skressed. Ay monkey whats brackin bro.. "Same shyt different day man. These bananas come in one hand and out the other. You know"

He got kiccked out the turf, creh. We dont claim him
A creh like me been hitting the gym since April, probably down like 15 lbs and up in muscles
Ask me if I'm ready to really pop out on these hoes tho

I got 1.5 things to say brehs

1) Woods, Kofi and Big E have the combined swag of a snowboarding jacket. Only guy of the 3 worth a damn is Kofi for his athleticism but he is not main event material

1.5) Wanting 3 swagless bums to be grouped together, pushed and "branded" JUST becase theyre black is more racist than this theory that the evil office is keeping them off TV because they hate black people
CeuXUmBXIAELMYv.jpg

the caption for this was "thanks for saving my life, nigggggga"

feel bad for a drama queen, brehs

Cacs have controlled black music for almost 100 years
[ad space available]

I had a longer thread written but then I refreshed my page by accident so fukk it

Summary: she says he abused her physically, he says she calls black people "******s" when mad

Complex Editor Lauren Nostro's Ex-Boyfriend Ernest Baker Charged With Assault, Harassment

The dork Baker possibly got his book deal cancelled as a result of this
The broad never denied calling him a ******

I say, fukk em both.. :gurl::dame: I know, but it's relevant because this broad is responsible for who gets shine in one of the biggest music outlets out there

tenor.gif

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Basically you’re saying, white boy calling himself a “creh” and using the n- word on posts is not enough evidence because I’m getting at him? Not trying to hear it, honestly.
:yeshrug:In all honesty, I'm sipping. I had to go back and re read. But let the record show, I dapped you on time, everytime. :usure:

But you never checked him for calling me “tranny” which is the typical fukked up response from racist cac posters caught up in their own shyt. Not rocking with that at
:dahell: Do you know how many neg wars I started over nikkas calling you out your name?? Instances where they didn't tag you properly so you weren't even apprised of the disrespect? *disappointed Nas right back* :francis: