Being A Good, Attractive Person, Without Being Buff.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Style >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> physical attraction.

If you know how to dress for the type of chick you are getting at then most nikkas bypass the physical short comings.

:manny: i have see the exact opposite. Sure you have to be a confident nikka....but a well dress confident ugly nikka i have seen pulls more than some male model nikka who's a lame and has no swagger to him.

Stay on topic, fam. Personality wasn't part of your original post, all you said was Style>>>Physical attraction :comeon:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'm an attractive man who was getting play when I was skinny, but it's just waay easier now that I'm buff. Less mouthpiece required.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
who u thinking the ladies taking.. i'm talking about the dime piece ladies

ruben-studdard.jpg

or

ask-the-ripped-dude-why-do-plyometrics_asm.jpg

the rebuen studdard dude will get that women after she been flipped and toast by the other dudes...

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women have the weirdest taste. No matter how weird/ugly/awkward you are there is some subsection of women that will fawn over you. Just find your niche.

lol more often than not it will be big girls though.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are basic standards based on body types(aka leagues), if you improve your body type you improve the range of women you can potentially pull. There will always be outliers who pull vastly more attractive women based on their personality or on the flipside those who cannot even pull below standard 5's who either prefer intelligence and wit or have ridiculously higher expectations, but in general most remain in their own brackets. Looks get you in the door, thats it and potentially a short term relationship but personality keeps them.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
When you guys make all these baseless assumptions about a woman's taste, what race or culture of woman are you guys usually referring to? Black woman? or all in general? I always get confused reading these types of threads.

If you say all then, be sure to note that you probably don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

And no, your personal experiences with women(regardless of how many) do not and can not express the preferences of women everywhere.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ive never weighed more than 159lbs, yet I'm pretty sure I've dated more beautiful women than most people here.

that ethiopian long distance runner swag :obama:

that barrack obama skinness :obama:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems if a black man wants to pull women of other races, he MUST work out. idk why people don't workout anyway. there is much to gain and nothing to lose.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems if a black man wants to pull women of other races, he MUST work out. idk why people don't workout anyway. there is much to gain and nothing to lose.

Nah simply being black gets you in. My white friend who is a natural player even said that if he was black he'd be eating all day.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Nah I'm extremely, unbelievably attractive but very skinny been told I have a great personality too:ehh: