Being A Good, Attractive Person, Without Being Buff.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Style >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> physical attraction.

If you know how to dress for the type of chick you are getting at then most nikkas bypass the physical short comings.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

If you know how to dress for the type of chick you are getting at then most nikkas bypass the physical short comings.

Clothes don't make the man, breh. That's where all these skinny jean wearing faquettes comes from.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Money will make any nikka cute to a woman.
I've seen hippie chicks settle down with rich dudes for that financial stability.

Last edited:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
But don't forget that nikka is cute as hell looking like a young Blair Underwood in Set It Off. If you got Reggie Bush's body and look like @charmander you still ain't getting no p*ssy.

:ufdup: i guarantee i'm cuter than you and get more bytches...if you weren't ashamed of being a cac, you would post a pic and i would embarrass you like i did gunshi

you expect us to believe a white dude who names himself Wesley Pipes Quotes gets ass on the regular? :childplease:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
women under 30 with no kids they want that reggie bush type of dude

women over 30 wit kids and the pickins are getting limited they start going after the dude with money and responsibilty

/thread

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:ufdup: i guarantee i'm cuter than you and get more bytches...if you weren't ashamed of being a cac, you would post a pic and i would embarrass you like i did gunshi

you expect us to believe a white dude who names himself Wesley Pipes Quotes gets ass on the regular? :childplease:

kbx2f7.jpg

You sure about that buddy?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

An in shape dude wearing a white Tee is gonna pull more than an out of shape dude wearing whatever

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
An in shape dude wearing a white Tee is gonna pull more than an out of shape dude wearing whatever

:manny: i have see the exact opposite. Sure you have to be a confident nikka....but a well dress confident ugly nikka i have seen pulls more than some male model nikka who's a lame and has no swagger to him.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
being lean and with muscles >>>

Im not posting pics In here but I got them in the starting point thread in the gym. my p*ssy rate been going up like crazy since I put muscle on. Im not even bodybuilder big. just lean.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
He only presented the variables of being in shape and in a white tee vs being flabby in a white tee

Not accounting for anything else (mouthpiece etc) the fit dude is pulling the girl