Being A Good, Attractive Person, Without Being Buff.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm pretty sure girls prefer a "surfer body" like this :

14t98if.jpg

Over something like this:

2012+11-15+294lbs.jpg

When it comes to hooking up, girls are looking at your face not your body.

Just go to the misc section of the bodybuilding forums and look at the threads about "foreveraloners". It's full of average looking dudes with muscles who thought having muscles would get them laid :russ:.
No offense, but even the first guy can be considered "too big" by many women.... Women just like a slim dude who doesn't look like he works out, but has abs.... Think every skinny ass rapper who has abs but probably don't touch a gym...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
No offense, but even the first guy can be considered "too big" by many women.... Women just like a slim dude who doesn't look like he works out, but has abs....
I think the doesn't workout part is just to make themselves feel better because they don't workout and take good care of their health :heh:

Most fit chicks I know like varying degree of muscles. This ranges from cats with a lean to Jay Cutler build(huge musclehead), but not necessarily the super slim, no / tiny muscles guy...

Spare me the narcissistic, abusive, controlling boyfriend myth. (think about it) Any dude can have these manipulating behaviors. Look at the overweight piece of shyt dude, who made Marissa Alexandria (women in Florida) fire a warning shot, granting her 15+ year stint in prison. Mofo was from in shape, yet exhibited all these illicit behaviors...

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I think the doesn't workout part is because they themselves probbably don't workout and take good care of themselves :heh:

Most fit chicks I know like varying degree of muscles. Most chicks (fits) like cats with someone of my build to Jay Cutler looking mofo's...

Spare me the narcissistic, abusive, controlling boyfriend myth. (think about) This could be any dude. Look at the overweight piece of shyt dude, who made Marissa Alexandria (women in Florida) fire a warning shot, granting her 15+ year stint in prison. Mofo was from in shape, yet exhibited all these illicit behaviors...
Yeah pretty much. I had a girl try and tell me I was too muscular and that she liked me when I was 25 lbs lighter because I was skinny, had abs, and a "skater's body"... But then I realized she just doesn't like guys who are in better shape than her...

The reality is most women will want to fukk a guy with muscles versus a guy who is out of shape or has no muscles whatsoever...

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Body building for men is like ring shopping for women. Men don't body build for women. They body build to impress(or intimidate) other men :birdman: and :wrist: at the same damn time. And you right. It is a rather "blue collar" thing to be a body builder.
I thought i was the only one that thought this.

when a big ass nikka enters the club, usually its the other dudes staring the hardest, and half the time assume its what the women want because they themselves are impressed. nah nikka, females actually dont like dudes built like brock lesnar, unless they are health fanatics themselves.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Look at how women respond when Reggie Bush pictures pop up, that's about as big as you should realistically aim for.

But don't forget that nikka is cute as hell looking like a young Blair Underwood in Set It Off. If you got Reggie Bush's body and look like @charmander you still ain't getting no p*ssy.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't fukk with weights too much for anything but the looks. I find a body built by sport or on body weight (pushups, pulls up) are healthier in the long run. Less upkeep.

semtex

:)
Daps
Breh :leostare: take a look around when you go outside (if you go outside). Most chicks' boyfriends look like bytches. Many chicks don't view those of us with linebacker physiques as boyfriend types because they feel like they'll be competing with us. They don't want to be :flabbynsick: and have their bf outshine them. At least that's one theory :manny:

Last edited: