Being A Good, Attractive Person, Without Being Buff.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Is there such a thing in America? I know in many other countries like France you can be an attractive person that naturally glows, but in America why does it seem like the more muscular you are, the more attractive you are? It seems like most guys I meet are like "yeah bro, I wanna get ripped for the chicks and so I can be strong" but it's like he works at a t mobile call center and do men and women find muscles far more attractive than a personality?

I'm just wondering, I'm skinny but still somewhat muscular, but growing up and even now when I see an attractive man with a style that inspires me, he's not buff, he's just got style and a great personality like Sydney Poitier, George Clooney, Etc.

I'm pretty sure girls prefer a "surfer body" like this :

14t98if.jpg

Over something like this:

2012+11-15+294lbs.jpg

When it comes to hooking up, girls are looking at your face not your body.

Just go to the misc section of the bodybuilding forums and look at the threads about "foreveraloners". It's full of average looking dudes with muscles who thought having muscles would get them laid :russ:.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Believe that runner's body shyt if y'all want...bytches will take a football player build over a runner 95% of the time :mjpls:

Women have the weirdest taste. No matter how weird/ugly/awkward you are there is some subsection of women that will fawn over you. Just find your niche.
I'm still searching :wow:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Women like men with big hips, big ass and legs for days.

Women have the weirdest taste. No matter how weird/ugly/awkward you are there is some subsection of women that will fawn over you. Just find your niche.

It's always the weirdest fukking thing. Girl will show you her "type" by using an example and you'd be like :why: telling her you could find at least 10 dudes that would make more sense for her to be attracted to. It confuses me but I don't hate it. Wish I could do that and not only look at girls I find unattractive when I wanna see what them titties like. :ld:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Attract the types you want by being the best you possible breh.

what i've also learned growing up, it's that simple. and i learned a little later than most if that helps :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attract the types you want by being the best you possible breh.

Why do men always feel the need to give advice to other men about how to get women? fukk them nikkas. I hope all you no p*ssy gettin muthafukkas continue to fail. :pacspit: Makes me feel better about myself knowing I'm winning at life and many of you nikkas ain't.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
I was/am always called Handsome but i had fukked up teeth growing up so i was self conscious about it and i guess developed a personality in spite of it. im tall and skinny and my look is somewhat different. I dress well, but homeboi up top said it best: find your niche.

When you get your wave of chicks flowin, the chicks you REALLY wanna get at become more open cause your confidence can't tell you this woman doesnt want you.

but you have to be somewhat attractive for this to work.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
good mouth piece+athletic built>>>>>>>>>>>

you dont have to look like bodybuilder..

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my experience women say one thing but then do the complete opposite.I think we have all had that friend,that girls would say is a total cad, wonder why you are even friends with him because he is a complete c*nt ,then they end up getting in their pants. That is similar in my view to girls saying they don't like men with muscles 'look at him' 'he must love himself', but they secretly like him.

Thing is would you want to date the kind of woman who soley dates you because you have a 'surfers body' or a 'bodybuilders body'. ?It is in my view no better than a woman dating a man because he is rich. Round where I live, there are women who seem to collect men with very muscular roided up bodies and they seem to fulfil a role similar to a pit bull terrier. I think face is much more important as is confidence, just keep the belly and love handles off. Also,many many men go to the gym with varying degrees of success, 'having a way with women', is a much better skill to have than a six pack. And at least the gym I go to, you won't meet many women in there, spending hours on the treadmill or doing bicep curls.