• no

Votes: 52 43.0%

• Total voters

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
this is why I keep saying these people aren't really 90s babies cause they don't even remember the 90s. If you talk to them about House Party they'll come at you with some "yeah, marquez Houston and immature were dope in that movie." :smh:
these fools are millennial's.
Anybody that comes at you quoting immature when mentioning house party deserves to be slapped. It's only right.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
If you were born between 88-92, you remember the late 90s at best. But not nearly most of it. Anybody that remembers the entire decade had to be born between 980-1985. I'm 83 here. We only three or four years away from the 00 babies invading the net.:mjpls: we about to pass the torch to y'all anyway. Shyt some of them maybe on here already.

True my first vivid memories and shyt was around 96/97...and I was born in 1990.......

1990 babies don't claim niccas born after 93 :stopitslime: we ain't the same....I grew up with late 80 babies

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: at the logic of this thread, because wouldn't someone born in the 80's have experienced everything someone born in the 90's did and more?

That's what they won't except. An 80s baby got a chance to do everything a 90s baby did except we were old enough to enjoy MOST IF NOT ALL of the 90s(I'm talkin bout my 80-87 babies mainly).

If u weren't at least 3 years old in 1990 u don't count imo :yeshrug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
1988-1996 Nickelodeon
Doug, Rugrats, Pete & Pete, My Brother and Me
, Roundhouse, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Clarissa Explains it All, Salute your Shorts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, What Would You Do? Guts, Wild and Crazy Kids, Double Dare, Space Cases, The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo, Hey Dude!, Ahh! Real Monsters?

:hula:

1997-Present Nick/Nick Toons
Hey Arnold, Keenan and Kel, Rocket Power, CatDog, Cousin Skeeter, Spongebob, Drake and Josh, iCarly and a whole bunch of other wack cartoons and cac shows.

You be the judge on which era was better and superior :mjpls:

The bold was my shyt :ohhh: I can't believe what my lil bro (born 01) missed out on. Some kids born in the mid 90s didn't even see the piff unless they had one of those nick channels that showed old shows. A lot of kids can catch up by staying up late tho. I remember watching Nick at Nite and watching those old ass black and white shows. I gotta remember what they use to play. I think I Dream Of jeannie was one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
3D gaming was ours, got to play Super Nintendo and Genesis when we were 4-5 and when we turn 6-7 (old enough to appreciate games) bam N64/PS1/Dreamcast/Saturn.
Saturn? Really? And while you barely remember playing Genesis and Super Nintendo, we were out buying our own consoles.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
91 baby incoming!!

It was the best times because I still remember what it was life before the internet but we still were able to take advantage of the internet age before we were even adults.

Those early chatroom days were straight :banderas:. I had bytches fingering themselves and getting wild like crazy online before all that privacy shyt started popping up everywhere and a lot of those chatrooms started to get shutdown and sanitized beyond recognition. But It was straight up OPEN SEASON in those early internet days. Myspace, Yahoo Chat, etc! Such easy p*ssy!:steviej:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Being a kid prior to the internet was something to behold. Outside most of the day time and at night watching piff.

80s babies/ 90s kids were the last decade of kids that actually played outside. We rode bikes every damn day and we played manhunt in the woods and other large ass areas at night :ohlawd:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Nah it started in 99 and ended in 2003, my sister that were born in 93 and 94 used to watch it with me.

:huh: i was saying you would have to been born in 88-92 to remember cartoon cartoon fridays in it's prime, which means you would have to been born at the latest 1993 to have a vivid memory of those shows. the majority of adults have childhood amnesia which makes it difficult to remember anything before 6 years old.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
if you don't remember seeing lion king when it first came out you are not a 90s baby

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said gta and cod :snoop:

Yeah I said GTA...the franchise that made 1 Billion dollars in 3 days with their latest installment.

No wonder creativity is dead in gaming today. At least 90s kids got all kinds of creative games with near-infinite replayability. Today's kids is all about a damn gun and racist talk online.

:sadbron:

What are these games with infinite replayability that came out in the 90s? :dead: