Votes: 69 57.0%
  • no

Votes: 52 43.0%

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I mean I aint gonna front due to gmo foods the late 80s/early 90s got thicker faster than broads in my generation & I was born in 82 but @ the same time they seem to give the puss up a lil faster cause I remember in the early 90s when broads wore that baggy shyt like aaliyah n TLC & had much more self awareness back then instead of dressing like a slut like what the norm is 2day. I like a female that is already in stride career wise so I do the 90s chicks how the nfl treats nikkas my age by giving them short term contracts.

It was easier to hand out with a female back before Puff made balling into a requirement for the average dude to get a girl.

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
It was easier to hand out with a female back before Puff made balling into a requirement for the average dude to get a girl.
It was semi easier to date a female back then but it is easier to fukk a female nowadays. Back then a lot of females used to male nikkaz wait months to hit nowadays its merely days.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It was semi easier to date a female back then but it is easier to fukk a female nowadays. Back then a lot of females used to male nikkaz wait months to hit nowadays its merely days.

You right, but the early 00s was WOAT because every chick wanted to be like J. Lo and everyone had to dress the same to bag some chick.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
nikka said gta and cod :snoop:

No wonder creativity is dead in gaming today. At least 90s kids got all kinds of creative games with near-infinite replayability. Today's kids is all about a damn gun and racist talk online.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah 90s babies are skinny jeans wearing, skateboarding faggits/oreos whom let their cac friends call them nikkas,made weezy an icon after he fell off/sold out,tolerated homosexuality(frank ocean) and gave hip hop culture to whitey..

80s babies glorified materialism/bling and gangsterim/c00nery a lil too much but the quality of black music was better, we were original, and kept it true to our black roots.

Last edited:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
92 :blessed:

Got to experience DMX

Hard Knock Life Vol 2. being my first rap album :blessed:

WWF Attitude era :blessed: , TLC matches :blessed:

Yugioh cards being hot in the streets :blessed:

Beyblades :blessed:

Hey Arnold :blessed:

Fresh Prince :blessed:

PS1 and N64 :blessed:

Dreamcast :blessed:

Adult Swim premiering and puting nikkaz on to that japanese anime :blessed:

Myspace being hot in junior high/high school :blessed:

Rugrats :blessed: U dnt know how it felt to finally see them lil nikkaz grow up...watching them nikkaz as youngins for years and finally seeing them grow up was :wow:

90s babies we in here :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
1988-1996 Nickelodeon
Doug, Rugrats, Pete & Pete, My Brother and Me, Roundhouse, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Clarissa Explains it All, Salute your Shorts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, What Would You Do? Guts, Wild and Crazy Kids, Double Dare, Space Cases, The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo, Hey Dude!, Ahh! Real Monsters?

:hula:

1997-Present Nick/Nick Toons
Hey Arnold, Keenan and Kel, Rocket Power, CatDog, Cousin Skeeter, Spongebob, Drake and Josh, iCarly and a whole bunch of other wack cartoons and cac shows.

You be the judge on which era was better and superior :mjpls:
Doug and Rugrats ran through both of those eras, the rest of them shows u named were trash, and u left a whole lot of piff out of 1997-present too:mjpls:

Wild Thornberries
Jimmy Neutron
Fairly Odd Parents
Figure It Out
Slime Time Live
All That
Amanda Show
Ahh! Real Monsters
Danny Phantom
Chalk Zone
:ohlawd::wow:

And im not even gonna get started on Cartoon Network:mjpls:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Doug and Rugrats ran through both of those eras, the rest of them shows u named were trash, and u left a whole lot of piff out of 1997-present too:mjpls:

Wild Thornberries

Jimmy Neutron
Fairly Odd Parents
Figure It Out
Slime Time Live
All That
Amanda Show
Ahh! Real Monsters
Danny Phantom
Chalk Zone

:ohlawd::wow:

And im not even gonna get started on Cartoon Network:mjpls:
:scusthov: the bolded were trash b

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
U can call the other 3 trash but Fairly Odd Parents is a classic:camby:
Chip Skylark, Dinkleberg, Crimson Chin, Crocker.. trash?:beli:
Yes nikka!! when were u born nikka? :wtf:

I grew up on GOAT material cartoons that got its start in the early 90's so them trash ass shows like chalk zone, danny phantom, jimmy nuetron and Wild Thornberries were trash or mediocre to me