Votes: 69 57.0%
  • no

Votes: 52 43.0%

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I said GTA...the franchise that made 1 Billion dollars in 3 days with their latest installment.

:sadbron:

What are these games with infinite replayability that came out in the 90s? :dead:

Lets see...Sonic, Mario, Streets of Rage Series, Final Fantasy, Donkey Kong Country, Metroid, Zelda, Ecco The Dolphin, Ninja Turtles, Turtles in Time, Killer Instinct, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Doom, Phantasy Star series, Ristar, and countless franchises back in the 16 bit era.

Now everything is just CoD/ GTA/ Madden/ Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, and Halo

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:huh: i was saying you would have to been born in 88-92 to remember cartoon cartoon fridays in it's prime, which means you would have to been born at the latest 1993 to have a vivid memory of those shows. the majority of adults have childhood amnesia which makes it difficult to remember anything before 6 years old.
nikka the show lasted 4 fuccin years, wtf u talkn about remember it in its prime :why:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets see...Sonic, Mario, Streets of Rage Series, Final Fantasy, Donkey Kong Country, Ecco The Dolphin, Ninja Turtles, Turtles in Time, Killer Instinct, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Doom, Phantasy Star series, Ristar, and countless franchises back in the 16 bit era.

Now everything is just CoD/ GTA/ Madden/ Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, and Halo

Brehs, this nikka said Ecco The Dolphin...:deadchucker:

527d93cf_883415.gif

He just listed off a bunch of random video game franchises from the 90s and just automatically called them creative because they're from the 90s. You couldn't get any more biased. :deadrose:

And btw who the fukk is playing Ecco the Dolphin in 2014? :dead::heh:

of course you wouldnt know you think the height of gaming is gta and cod :dead:
2000s kids :snoop:

I've been playing video games since Playstation 1 what the fukk are you talking about? :dead:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, this nikka said Ecco The Dolphin...:deadchucker:

527d93cf_883415.gif

He just listed off a bunch of random video game franchises from the 90s and just automatically called them creative because they're from the 90s. You couldn't get any more biased. :deadrose:

And btw who the fukk is playing Ecco the Dolphin in 2014? :dead::heh:

I've been playing video games since Playstation 1 what the fukk are you talking about? :dead:

All of them did their own thing and they still have a cult following fan base. You did your own thing and thrived in it. Now, everyone tries to be the same with the same shyt, with hyper inflated budgets, for the sake of Hollywood money.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
25 pages and the bullshyt still hasn't ended yet?

I'm just gonna say this as a sincere statement. I don't give a fukk if you 80s nikkas had the better childhood as y'all believe. Maybe you did, cool. Yeah, its cool to look down on teenagers and early 20s nikkas because of their birth year and when they grew up. Whatever. Personally I don't consider myself a 90s kid but I still enjoyed my childhood in the aughts decade. I still enjoyed the 90s shows and games(N64 and Dreamcast for me) that was still airing in the early 00s as well as the 00s shows themselves(at least until 06-07ish with that Hannah bullshyt). I'm proud to have my childhood just as y'all enjoyed yours in the 90s first hand. I'm sure my 10 year old brother will look at this childhood fondly in this decade the way we all saw ours.

You guys see our stuff through a different perspective as y'all were teenagers then. I don't wanna argue with a bunch of 30 year olds over who's decade is better. We're all grown up for Pete's sake. If part of being a kid in the 90s involved growing up looking down on young kids for things that are out of their control. Then maybe I would rather be born in the 00s instead to avoid the bullshyt y'all oldheads are doing here.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of them did their own thing and they still have a cult following fan base. You did your own thing and thrived in it. Now, everyone tries to be the same with the same shyt, with hyper inflated budgets, for the sake of Hollywood money.

That's an awful argument. :mjlol:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nikkas born in 92 bragging about experiencing DMX and buying Hard knock Life Vol. 2 :laff:

Nikka Hard Knock Life Vol 2, It's Dark and Hell Is hot, and Flesh of My Flesh were released in 1998.....so you mean to tell me that you, THE 6 YEAR OLD, was riding your bike with training wheels on it bumping MONEY, CASH, HOES:pachaha:
:what: Yes nikka

I was a fan of music in general since as young as I can remember...I remember I used to love Hard knock life the song as a youngin..soo much so I would watch the video on the VHS my big brother recorded the video on all the time..

One day my moms came home with what I now know was a Hard Knock Life vol. 2 bootleg and I bumped the fck outta that sht and lowkey became my start as a Hov stan :ohlawd:

And wtf nikka...u acting like a nikka gotta be 12 years old to experience this sht...Sure my mind wasnt fully developed but I experienced his peak nonetheless...

DNt blame me cuz ya mama wasnt buying u rap albums at a young age :umad:.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
91 babies stand up :blessed:

such a powerful thread :wow:

old nikkas just wont understand

i got a cellphone when i was in 8th grade. PERFECT time. these fukked up kids now grow up with the internet and will be damaged goods because of it.

early 90s babies actually had a childhood, but got to experience the internet just at the right time

co sign we had the best cartoons and kid movies growing up. pg-13 in the early 2000s wasnt a bad thing, now it just means the movies :flabbynsick:

and the music :ohlawd: during my prom we had a huge hyphy circle and we experienced the shytty rap era back when we were dancing at school dances and those 16 and up clubs :mjpls: :banderas: :stylin:

got damn us 90-95 babies are the perfect generation :win: :win: :win: :win: :win: :win: