Votes: 69 57.0%
  • no

Votes: 52 43.0%

• Total voters

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Better cartoons.
Cartoon Network was the GOAT for us, nick was also at its peak. Not to mention we got the Proud Family on disney.
CCF_8798.png

THE GOAT!!

:huh: breh you would have to been born around 87- 92 to even remember cartoon cartoon fridays

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Yes nikka!! when were u born nikka? :wtf:

I grew up on GOAT material cartoons that got its start in the early 90's so them trash ass shows like chalk zone, danny phantom, jimmy nuetron and Wild Thornberries were trash or mediocre to me
Im in my very early 20s:mjpls:, fairly odd parents debuted in the late 90s.. u missed so much piff:banderas:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Im in my very early 20s:mjpls:, fairly odd parents debuted in the late 90s.. u missed so much piff:banderas:
i was around and i watched all dem shows u mentioned b....fairly odd parents is okay so is jimmy nuetron but not great...the rest of the bolded was trash b

As told by ginger tho :blessed: :mjpls:

Amanda show :blessed: :wow:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas born in 92 bragging about experiencing DMX and buying Hard knock Life Vol. 2 :laff:

Nikka Hard Knock Life Vol 2, It's Dark and Hell Is hot, and Flesh of My Flesh were released in 1998.....so you mean to tell me that you, THE 6 YEAR OLD, was riding your bike with training wheels on it bumping MONEY, CASH, HOES:pachaha:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
damn near everything you mentioned was in the 2000s

i keep telling yall nikkas...but yall dont listen

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:snoop: at the logic of this thread, because wouldn't someone born in the 80's have experienced everything someone born in the 90's did and more?

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
Better cartoons.
Cartoon Network was the GOAT for us, nick was also at its peak. Not to mention we got the Proud Family on disney.
CCF_8798.png

THE GOAT!!

Better music for kids
While we may not remember 2pac or biggie, or remember when Doggystyle or Illmatic came out, we had better music for US. we were lil kids, not super thugs, so the time we came up provided better music for us to listen to. Not as violent as the 90s, but not as square and lame as now. Nelly in his prime, lil jon and usher, DMX, Eminem, 50 cent, and when Snoop came out with Drop It Like Its hot :banderas:
Not to mention middle school was FUN as hell for us, cuz das when all the dance songs were coming out and skating rings made a lil comebacc(atleast around here) so we was having the time of our life

Better Movies for kids
We had the best movies for kids. From kiddie movies to action movies. We got to see movies like Shrek, Monsters Inc, The incredibles, then action movies like Spider Man and Xmen and the new star wars movies too
Better looking females
In the 90s and 80s, young girls and teen girls barely had any shape. With us, girls were looking grown and mature and better looking by 8th grade.

Less crime
Self explanotory

90s babies>>>>
:salute: facts

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
people need to agree on a definition.
I always thought 90s baby meant your adolescence was spent in the 90s.
but nikkas in here born in 94 talking about the 90s as if they remember it.
you were sucking on titties and shytting in the diapers in the 90s. that isn't any different of an experience then anybody else had.

I was born in 85. I remember Saturday morning cartoons in the 90s were goat. Spiderman, X-men, etc. I remember trying to stay up late so I could watch in living color.
trying to convince my parent to let wear my clothes backwards at school so I could look like kris kross.

Ya'll nikkas didn't grow up in the 90s so how are you 90s babies?
I don't know shyt about the 80s and yall don't know shyt about the 90s.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
people need to agree on a definition.
I always thought 90s baby meant your adolescence was spent in the 90s.
but nikkas in here born in 94 talking about the 90s as if they remember it.
you were sucking on titties and shytting in the diapers in the 90s. that isn't any different of an experience then anybody else had.

I was born in 85. I remember Saturday morning cartoons in the 90s were goat. Spiderman, X-men, etc. I remember trying to stay up late so I could watch in living color.
trying to convince my parent to let wear my clothes backwards at school so I could look like kris kross.

Ya'll nikkas didn't grow up in the 90s so how are you 90s babies?
I don't know shyt about the 80s and yall don't know shyt about the 90s.

you not a 80s baby simple as that :ehh:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
cartoon cartoon fridays ended in 2003
how would u have to be born before 93 to even remeber it? stfu :rudy:

most of the popular shows in the image YOU pulled started in 96-99. you were born in 94 which means you were 2 years old when dexter's laboratory dropped and 4 years old when courage the cowardly dog and ed,edd, and eddy dropped, which means you wouldn't remember watching them at the height of their popularity but at their endings. it would be like someone born in 1983 acting like they remember when the transformers animated movie first dropped in the movie theaters:camby:.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
most of the popular shows in the image YOU pulled started in 96-99. you were born in 94 which means you were 2 years old when dexter's laboratory dropped and 4 years old when courage the cowardly dog and ed,edd, and eddy dropped, which means you wouldn't remember watching them at the height of their popularity but at their endings. it would be like someone born in 1983 acting like they remember when the transformers animated movie first dropped in the movie theaters.
this is why I keep saying these people aren't really 90s babies cause they don't even remember the 90s. If you talk to them about House Party they'll come at you with some "yeah, marquez Houston and immature were dope in that movie." :smh:
these fools are millennial's.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
If you were born between 88-92, you remember the late 90s at best. But not nearly most of it. Anybody that remembers the entire decade had to be born between 980-1985. I'm 83 here. We only three or four years away from the 00 babies invading the net.:mjpls: we about to pass the torch to y'all anyway. Shyt some of them maybe on here already.