Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
independent artists will still get love... maybe if we get lucky we will see a significant amount of people reject the shyt if they knew it's 90% computer generated on some luddite shyt, but given how things have gotten over the years i wouldn't count on it :francis:
This is my hope. I hope people reject it. I see people reject AI videos and pics because it's not real, so there's some hope. But even in rejecting it, there will be people who still use it and say they are 100% real artists. It'll be like steroids.

I never thought they would automate art; the shyt people ACTUALLY like doing; before brick and pipelaying...

Superstar
Daps
Prompt:

"96 bpm bass heavy hip hop song with bay area slang prominently included in lyrics"

Result:

:lupe: yeah this is starting to get legit spooky

Another one:

"a hip hop song about leaving earth to travel to the north star" :mjpls:

Result:

It's clearly referencing 1 particular artist each time it generates something, one of the alternate Bay Area songs was clearly a G Eazy reference and the north star one was clearly referencing Don Toliver/Travis Scott. What's interesting is how it connects the prompt to the particular reference... I ran outta credits but now I want to see someone input a prompt that spits out a GZA/Lupe type result :mjlol:

Within 6 months this shyt is legitimately gonna be indistinguishable from 80% of playlisted music :francis:

That first one would for real be a top radio hit from 2002-2007 lol.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

I asked for a rebellious Reggae song made in the vein of conscious 1970's reggae music and they gave me this generic shyt that sounds perfect for today's Radio. Even if you don't use the song wholesale, there is enough of a carcass here to carve slabs of meat to create a somewhat original work that could fly under the radar. I'd be scared if I cared about the integrity of music/musicians past the ones I fukks with personally due to my musical preference.​