been fukking around with the Suno AI music maker

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this any different to the other AI app that made the Drake song people were raving about on here??
idk enough about what those were to comment on that definitively

my guess would be a lot of AI michael jackson/drake songs are just deepfaked lyrics over beats that were not AI generated? that's a different style of soulless AI music and less powerful in my opinion.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Yeah so after actually using it… if you know what you’re doing this could easily make you money. I won’t go any further than that… songwriters know :sas2:

Edit: here’s one I made in 2 seconds… about being a lonely breh who ghosts people

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Prompt:

"96 bpm bass heavy hip hop song with bay area slang prominently included in lyrics"

Result:

:lupe: yeah this is starting to get legit spooky

Another one:

"a hip hop song about leaving earth to travel to the north star" :mjpls:

Result:

It's clearly referencing 1 particular artist each time it generates something, one of the alternate Bay Area songs was clearly a G Eazy reference and the north star one was clearly referencing Don Toliver/Travis Scott. What's interesting is how it connects the prompt to the particular reference... I ran outta credits but now I want to see someone input a prompt that spits out a GZA/Lupe type result :mjlol:

Within 6 months this shyt is legitimately gonna be indistinguishable from 80% of playlisted music :francis:
You can put your own lyrics in this in advanced mode..it’s a wrap already :francis:

I just signed up for premier @Paper Boi