Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How was Creed 3? Good as the first two or better or worse?

I don’t really remember the first 2 that well…I enjoyed it tho…my only complaint was it moved a little too fast at the expense of adding more layers to jonathon majors’ character…that being said it’s titled “creed” so the primary focus is always gonna be on him…still felt it was a very good movie tho

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I really liked that part. I have a sexist stereotype that when women cheat its much worse than a man does; because they 9/10 have emotions involved unless they're a true hoe. I say 9/10 because I guess women like Amy exist :russ:

In that relationship George was like the woman. He played the feminine role. Amy was the man. She moves and thinks like one. George was so soft he felt guilty for having basically a "work wife" he fantasized about.

Even immature ass Paul thought they were in love and she was just keeping it P.
@maxamusa so if I were to feel guilty about having a work wife that would make me soft? 😁😁

Also for George it went beyond fantasizing, he actually told Mia he loved her. It's possible they could have slept together as well. He lied to Amy regarding the Instagram picture of Amy, saying he only was focused on the captions of her pic. He was jacking off to her pic in the bathroom.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I've never heard *anybody* rave about BK's chicken :hubie:

They had a fried chicken finger salad that I used to fukk with heavy when I was working at a job located in a food desert back in the day. Would get it with their Honey Mustard dressing and :eat:

looks like they still got it

23972324-standard.jpg

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
@maxamusa so if I were to feel guilty about having a work wife that would make me soft? 😁😁

Also for George it went beyond fantasizing, he actually told Mia he loved her. It's possible they could have slept together as well. He lied to Amy regarding the Instagram picture of Amy, saying he only was focused on the captions of her pic. He was jacking off to her pic in the bathroom.

Nah I didn't say all that; you cool Dave. But this show is Beef. High speed chases; BNEs, shootouts, kidnapping. Its relatively soft :russ:

I don't think he hit; why lie about it. If he was hitting he wouldn't be beating his meat 2 a basic IG photo lol

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
They had a fried chicken finger salad that I used to fukk with heavy when I was working at a job located in a food desert back in the day. Would get it with their Honey Mustard dressing and :eat:

looks like they still got it

23972324-standard.jpg
a lot has changed since the Bush administration.:flabbynsick:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say creed 1 > 3 > 2

3 not really that far behind 1 for me.

Its the first film 2 that the rocky backstory is almost irrelevant. Stands on its on.

How well do you think MBJ directed this film? it was his first time.

Sup with Sylvester Stallone, not happy and angry about him not in Creed 3? Do you think Creed 3 need Rocky or how the storyline go without Rocky since Rocky in the first 2 Creed movies?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Facts. From the initial trailer, my pettiness would have turned off about 5 seconds into chasing her in my car. Some people are just a p*ssy hair away from doing that.

Who's hyping it? :dahell:

It's not getting any type of Wednesday or Love is Blind treatment. I don't even think it's in the top 10 right now.
Night Agent and this show I didn’t see any damn promo and thought Netflix fell asleep at the wheel or sum

Last edited: