Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Great show. Nice to see a full cast of asian americans with severe flaws. All the actors are great. Yuen was the clear maestro. Bro made you empathize for one minute to completely writing him off in the next.

That shyt with ali wongs character when she was young and seeing that creepy ass imaginary witch figure was fukking bizarre. And the crows with yuen. The last episode was interesting. I think the only person who seemed the most decent was younger bro paul. Everybody else were piecss of shyt

9/10

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Great show. Nice to see a full cast of asian americans with severe flaws. All the actors are great. Yuen was the clear maestro. Bro made you empathize for one minute to completely writing him off in the next.

That shyt with ali wongs character when she was young and seeing that creepy ass imaginary witch figure was fukking bizarre. And the crows with yuen. The last episode was interesting. I think the only person who seemed the most decent was younger bro paul. Everybody else were piecss of shyt

9/10

As an american born asian myself, the show did a great job portraying us as how we really are. They really nailed it lol

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I had a couple of episodes to go and I wanted to watch it over the weekend but couldn't wait. Finished it today.
Really great. It was like a long movie.

Great performances.
The full Asian cast really did a great job.
Stereotypical we don't associate Asians with rage, we assume they channel calmness and peace. lol

The rich white lady who is suppose to be this worldly liberal billionaire but yet she resorts to Asian stereotypes
when speaking to Amy. "She is very attentive, is it a cultural thing?" lol

Good for the husband to divorce her ass.

Drive by Incubus is great song.

Was there Burger King promo in the show? Why did he eat 3 chicken burgers and then why did she start eating them as well?
The culture vulture white billionaire met a gruesome death. Creators weren’t subtle with that one.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Great performances.
The full Asian cast really did a great job.
Stereotypical we don't associate Asians with rage, we assume they channel calmness and peace. lol

That’s always been a goofy stereotype, because most of the Asians I’ve known or are related to are outspoken, argumentative, and/or grimey af. Lol