Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
No it wasn't a really a scam per say. They got the bid for the renovations. They came up because they used Issac's plugs for damn near free parts/materials for the job. Danny was also not paying everyone else the right way. He was being greedy. You could call it a scam but this is damn near standard practice for contracting lol. Remember he told Paul don't tell the other guys I'm hitting you with the bag?

The money was stuffed in the rice cookers cause it was Dirty; and Issac was in over his head with the philipinos. When shyt started going left for Issac with the philipinos Danny took his kill shot and that was money for mom and dad's house; and that would seal Issacs fate in prison. Danny tried to rob and kill Issac after all Issac did for him.
Danny was the real villain in this sht. Way more than Amy.

Amy was a unsatisfied housewife who could get dirty if you crossed her. Danny did some flat out foul shyt
-Fcked over his brothers future then shytted on dude for not doing sht for himself
-got mad at a car horn
-fcked over isaac
-rather than admit he fcked up with the wiring, he blamed it on Amy.
-Planted evidence in George’s bathroom

Daps
No it wasn't a really a scam per say. They got the bid for the renovations. They came up because they used Issac's plugs for damn near free parts/materials for the job. Danny was also not paying everyone else the right way. He was being greedy. You could call it a scam but this is damn near standard practice for contracting lol. Remember he told Paul don't tell the other guys I'm hitting you with the bag?

The money was stuffed in the rice cookers cause it was Dirty; and Issac was in over his head with the philipinos. When shyt started going left for Issac with the philipinos Danny took his kill shot and that was money for mom and dad's house; and that would seal Issacs fate in prison. Danny tried to rob and kill Issac after all Issac did for him.

"Danny is rejected for a loan, but Isaac and Danny come up the idea of taking out a loan in the name of the church. Edwin asks to be a part of the group's cons, but Danny denies any illicit activity."

That's from Wiki. It was obvious they was scamming hard, Danny was getting major bread.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Only two somewhat good people in this series were George and Jordan. However while they were both genuine they were too idealistic, unaware and out of touch.
I’ll give you george. He did have the emotional affair but he confessed and broke it off. I don’t think he actually slept with her.
Jordan though, she stole Naomi from her brother and was planning to leave Naomi to try and get with Amy. She’s shytty too lol

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’ll give you george. He did have the emotional affair but he confessed and broke it off. I don’t think he actually slept with her.
Jordan though, she stole Naomi from her brother and was planning to leave Naomi to try and get with Amy. She’s shytty too lol
You right, I forgot about that quick discussion at the end when they were getting robbed :mjlol:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
"Danny is rejected for a loan, but Isaac and Danny come up the idea of taking out a loan in the name of the church. Edwin asks to be a part of the group's cons, but Danny denies any illicit activity."

That's from Wiki. It was obvious they was scamming hard, Danny was getting major bread.
Danny and Issac was stealing supplies so they barely had any costs. They got to pocket the majority of the money. Then Issac told Danny he wasn’t paying the others. They had a lot of money.

Plus Danny took over the church :wow:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Breh i already spelled it out for you lol. Everyone else seems to get it. Maybe a relatable real world scenario will help.

You get into a car accident; you have car issurance. yay!

You then take your car to a shop to get an appraisal. Appraisal says 5 thousand dollars for repairs.

Your insurance company cuts you a check for said repairs.

You cash the check; but instead of fixing the car ride around busted n disgusted and go blow the 5k on a new fit and party it up.

Thats not technically scamming by what most of us classify scamming as.

Part 2: Danny was rejected for a Mortage/personal loan for the lot he was trying to purchase to build his parents house on.

Religious organizations having special privileges and exemptions when it comes to banking and taxes. The loan is in the church; "for the church"

They were not "scamming hard". Danny wasn't getting Major bread either. He was literally living off the profits of the church gig and robbing his cousin of straight cash.

He told Edwin he was "taking care of the Issacs business while he's down". We saw no evidence of that. We saw all the rice cookers stacked up with Issacs money in them.

You must have had 1000 wiki tabs open trying to keep up with HBO's " the wire" :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Danny was the real villain in this sht. Way more than Amy.

Amy was a unsatisfied housewife who could get dirty if you crossed her. Danny did some flat out foul shyt
-Fcked over his brothers future then shytted on dude for not doing sht for himself
-got mad at a car horn
-fcked over isaac
-rather than admit he fcked up with the wiring, he blamed it on Amy.
-Planted evidence in George’s bathroom

Danny was down right rotten for sure. I can't think of a single example that displayed any sign of good moral character the entire series :russ:

He would have NEVER gotten that arson shyt off :deadrose:

Amy was far from a saint her damn self; but she was really just a manic who started some shyt with the wrong 1 lol

Daps
Breh i already spelled it out for you lol. Everyone else seems to get it. Maybe a relatable real world scenario will help.

You get into a car accident; you have car issurance. yay!

You then take your car to a shop to get an appraisal. Appraisal says 5 thousand dollars for repairs.

Your insurance company cuts you a check for said repairs.

You cash the check; but instead of fixing the car ride around busted n disgusted and go blow the 5k on a new fit and party it up.

Thats not technically scamming by what most of us classify scamming as.

Part 2: Danny was rejected for a Mortage/personal loan for the lot he was trying to purchase to build his parents house on.

Religious organizations having special privileges and exemptions when it comes to banking and taxes. The loan is in the church; "for the church"

They were not "scamming hard". Danny wasn't getting Major bread either. He was literally living off the profits of the church gig and robbing his cousin of straight cash.

He told Edwin he was "taking care of the Issacs business while he's down". We saw no evidence of that. We saw all the rice cookers stacked up with Issacs money in them.

You must have had 1000 wiki tabs open trying to keep up with HBO's " the wire" :russ:

I'll just go with Wikipedia on this dog. Go and edit their post and see what happens with your explanation.