Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Great show. Nice to see a full cast of asian americans with severe flaws. All the actors are great. Yuen was the clear maestro. Bro made you empathize for one minute to completely writing him off in the next.

That shyt with ali wongs character when she was young and seeing that creepy ass imaginary witch figure was fukking bizarre. And the crows with yuen. The last episode was interesting. I think the only person who seemed the most decent was younger bro paul. Everybody else were piecss of shyt

9/10

I mean...
he did knowingly smash a married woman in their bed:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Robert Downey Jr mentioned something about eating a burger king burger made him realize he was at rock bottom in his drug addict years

goddamn. :dead:

"I have to thank Burger King," said Downey in the Daily News article. "It was such a disgusting burger I ordered. I had that, and this big soda, and I thought something really bad was going to happen." The actor then said that at that moment of clarity, he tossed all of the drugs in his car into the ocean and got cleaned up, claiming that the "American cheeseburger" scene from "Iron Man" was a special tribute to Burger King saving his life.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I dont get it…wife physically cheated but she mad that the husband emotionally cheated:heh: making dude feel bad while not admitting to her cheating. Wild

—-

And Danny is a ho ass nikka

I really liked that part. I have a sexist stereotype that when women cheat its much worse than a man does; because they 9/10 have emotions involved unless they're a true hoe. I say 9/10 because I guess women like Amy exist :russ:

In that relationship George was like the woman. He played the feminine role. Amy was the man. She moves and thinks like one. George was so soft he felt guilty for having basically a "work wife" he fantasized about.

Even immature ass Paul thought they were in love and she was just keeping it P.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Only way it could go another season is if they go the anthology route. Whole new cast and different “beef” situations.

Yea this would really make the show limitless. Next season gonna open up the budget; so fukkery was a 10 this season; 2 gonna be at least a 12 :dead:

Beef gonna get some globe noms; a lot of actors are gonna wanna be a part of this. A24 has relationships with everyone already; I can't wait to see who they would cast.