Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
somebody recommended I watch this…said it’s hard to stop once you do…will probably give it a chance…plus I really wanna see the luther movie…haven’t subscribed to netflix in ages tho…maybe they finally have some other shyt I can watch too

*edit*

the trailer didn’t move me at all, but she also recommended station 11which I absolutely enjoyed so I’ll give this a fair chance
Same, I peeped the trailer just cause I thought it would be fire like that John Cusack road rage movie.

Trailer left me like :ld:

But if everybody saying its fire I guess i’ll have to give it a shot

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same, I peeped the trailer just cause I thought it would be fire like that John Cusack road rage movie.

Trailer left me like :ld:

But if everybody saying its fire I guess i’ll have to give it a shot

ya it’s way better than the trailer let on

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That article says the stock is now worth 1.3 bil, but I think he cashed out at around $200 million
David Choe used to train hop after he got rich and filmed his adventures on Vice years ago. Now granted as an black cali native I always look at Koreans side eyed when they try to brag about defending their businesses during the riots :mjpls:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I had a couple of episodes to go and I wanted to watch it over the weekend but couldn't wait. Finished it today.
Really great. It was like a long movie.

Great performances.
The full Asian cast really did a great job.
Stereotypical we don't associate Asians with rage, we assume they channel calmness and peace. lol

The rich white lady who is suppose to be this worldly liberal billionaire but yet she resorts to Asian stereotypes
when speaking to Amy. "She is very attentive, is it a cultural thing?" lol

Good for the husband to divorce her ass.

Drive by Incubus is great song.

Was there Burger King promo in the show? Why did he eat 3 chicken burgers and then why did she start eating them as well?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got Burger King breh?:skip:

The chicken sandwich? Three chicken sandwiches?:flabbynsick:

nah I went OD too…I mostly wanted some fries but tried a few burgers and some onion rings as well lmao…eating certain fast food when you know you can cook well, is like cheating with a prostitute when you have a good woman at home…you IMMEDIATELY regret that shyt smmfh lmao…I understand that’s not an entirely relatable point lol