Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this show was ridiculous in a good way.

-i never thought ali wong was that attractive but that little sex scene had me :leon:

-the best part was how one side of the beef would be like "aight i'm done"...then something would happen and they would be back in it twice as committed. LOL

Sounds like the arcadium :wow:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching right now.

Steven Yeun was killing that Incubis cover. I didn't know what the name of the song was or who sung it until I looked it up but I was singing the words because it's one of those songs you know because it was all over the place back then.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm watching right now.

Steven Yeun was killing that Incubis cover. I didn't know what the name of the song was or who sung it until I looked it up but I was singing the words because it's one of those songs you know because it was all over the place back then.
I hate that song because I used to go to parties at Western Michigan University in Kzoo, where Steven Yuen went to school actually, and this white boy band used to always be there playing this song. :heh:

I much prefer the other white boy soft rock band hoobastank “I’m not a peeeerfect peeersoooon”
full

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I hate that song because I used to go to parties at Western Michigan University in Kzoo, where Steven Yuen went to school actually, and this white boy band used to always be there playing this song. :heh:

I much prefer the other white boy soft rock band hoobastank “I’m not a peeeerfect peeersoooon”
full

I go through a binge once a year or every few months when I listen to this type of stuff. I already had that Hoobastank on my recently watched YouTube and I didnt know what the song or band was :russ:

Some times I be in that mood and that shyt hits. I'm about to listen to this type of stuff while I load this game up:mjgrin: