Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I think that route can work fam :manny:

This season we had a road rage beef.

I can imagine generational beef. Some small town shyt with two families that’s been at odds for decades always fukking with the other one.

Some workplace beef that goes too far. One character gets fired or passed over for promotion and can’t let go.

A night out with your friends and you happen to get with a chick who turns out to be married. Her husband finds out but doesn’t take the violent route. Instead he decides to make your life hell.

Picture the parents of little kids that have beef and the parents inherit the beef and take it to the next level of sabotaging the kids. The kids don’t even really have a problem with each other like that but the beef consumes the parents.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only way it could go another season is if they go the anthology route. Whole new cast and different “beef” situations.
I think that route can work fam :manny:

This season we had a road rage beef.

I can imagine generational beef. Some small town shyt with two families that’s been at odds for decades always fukking with the other one.

Some workplace beef that goes too far. One character gets fired or passed over for promotion and can’t let go.

A night out with your friends and you happen to get with a chick who turns out to be married. Her husband finds out but doesn’t take the violent route. Instead he decides to make your life hell.

Picture the parents of little kids that have beef and the parents inherit the beef and take it to the next level of sabotaging the kids. The kids don’t even really have a problem with each other like that but the beef consumes the parents.

ya I like this idea…while watching the show I couldn’t help but be reminded of white lotus at some parts…I think that format could work

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's that and is it any good?

a dark comedy (HBO) that takes place at a hotel chain named the white lotus…each season had a different setting/set of characters for the most part…the random high levels of fukkery is what made beef remind me of white lotus…I wasn’t big on the first season…the characters just didn’t appeal to me…very hard for me to “connect” with any of them (or at least enough to care)…I enjoyed the 2nd season a lot tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok I’m starting to see shyt in here that I don’t need to be seeing…I’m out til I finish the series

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow shorty descended into full whoredom.

what’s going on in the mirror…what the hell is that shyt symbolic of? :picard:

*edit*

ok I just needed to keep watching.